- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! The object of this game is to have fun, so do it.
- We are a CAW promotion; we DO NOT allow reals of any kind for characters. No Exceptions!
- Handlers are encouraged to complete an introduction post in the 5150 Lounge before they fill out any profile form for any character.
- Be Respectful of Others: There are NO tolerances for racist, sexist, and/or intolerant messages and/or images in AWS.
- NO Drama Policy: Please don't be an asshole and bring it here. This includes personal attacks in chat rooms, promos and fourth wall excursions.
- NO Backstage political garbage! If you bring that, you can find the nearest exit. If for ANY reason that any private win/loss discussion with anyone actually does become a public affair (Chatroom, Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or any other form of social media); the handler(s) will be released from AWS immediately.
- All decisions are final! By submitting a superstar profile, handlers are giving members of AWS Management and/or AWS Writers to write character(s) within the context of AWS events and other in-character content. AWS Management will always make the final decision on who wins and loses each match. If a handler(s) does not agree with any match result, please contact AWS Management privately on the matter for a discussion and/or an explanation. If handler(s) are displeased with losing a match that, but PLEASE DO NOT make any complaint a public affair (Chatroom, Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or any other Social Media outlet); please discuss it with a member of AWS Management privately and calmly. Thanks!
Clauses and advantages:
- There is a rematch clause for all former champions, the former champion or champions will have one opportunity to regain the title or return to back of the line.
- There is a championship advantage, if a champion ties or nearly ties (within +1 point) an opponent then they will likely retain the championship; unless otherwise specified by the match writer or there is an agreement between the champion(s) and challenger(s).
What are segments and strategies?
- In-show segments, which are typically interviews or promos taken place before or after a wrestling match. Or segments can be anything happening backstage at a wrestling event involving a specific wrestler or wrestlers. These segments are usually used to spice up the wrestling event and make it well rounded overall.
- Strategies, match strategies or simply strats are small write ups that are posted on this board by a handler to describe the spots the handler wants to take place in a specific wrestling match. This should include the competitor's reaction to victory or defeat, if they want a specific prop to be used during the match, or the handler doesn't want his/her character to tap out to a submission hold.
- Promos mustn't break the fourth wall.
- Promos mustn't be used to attack another lunatic or attacking his/her personal property in promos without prior authorization and discussion.
- Promos must be original, not copied and pasted from someone or somewhere else.
- Each handler is asked to cut at least 1 promo for tv or premium events, but you may post unlimited promos.
- Video promos that are cut MUST BE linked into the promo threads and Discord. The promo(s) MUST be at least posted onto one of our official social media accounts and onto our forums or Discord.
- Promotion(s) (cutting promos) activity is a MUST! We want to have promos cut in a timely and efficient manner. So, it fills up the downtime between events.
- Three Strikes Rule: No-showing THREE (3) events without an explanation will have handler(s) released from AWS immediately upon completion of any event that took place. Going on a hiatus is fine just let any AWS Management member know. If handler(s) no-show our events unannounced, the character(s) will immediately be written off/used in any manner that the members of AWS Management and/or AWS Writers deem fit.
MATCH RELEVANCE (+25 Points)
- Was the opponent(s), match and/or event mentioned enough? If you researched your opponent, is there accuracy in the information?
ENTERTAINMENT (+25 Points)
- Has the writer kept the reader entertained throughout the promo?
DEPTH & FLOW (+25 Points)
- Does it have a logical structure and makes sense? How long is it? How short is it?
ORIGINALITY (+25 Points)
- Did you just stand there and talk at the camera? Are you always doing interviews for every promo? Are you just showing up at "televised house shows"? What are you doing to stand out from the crowd?
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE SALARY
- Founder • 1,750,000 ₧/mo.
- Co-Owner • 1,500,000 ₧/mo.
- Vice President • 1,250,000 ₧/mo.
- Producers • 1,000,000 ₧/mo.
- Base Salary • 50,000 ₧/mo.
- AWS Pinnacle Champion & WXW Goddess Champion • 150,000 ₧/per successful defense
- AWS Underground Champion & WXW Temptress Champion • 125,000 ₧/per successful defense
- AWS Cyber Champion & WXW Zero Fear Champion • 100,000 ₧/per successful defense
- AWS Parental Advisory Champion • 75,000 ₧/per successful defense
- AWS Pinnacle Tag Team Champions • 50,000 ₧/per successful defense
- AWS Crazy Eights Faction Champions • 25,000 ₧/per successful defense
- Signing Bonus • 5,000 ₧ a one-time payment only!
- Main Event Booking Bonus • 5,000 ₧/per event
- Television Win Bonus • 10,000 ₧/per win
- Pay-Per-View Win Bonus • 15,000 ₧/per win
- Lunatic of the Week Bonus • 1,000 ₧/per win
- Lunatic of the Month Bonus • 2,000 ₧/per win
- Group of the Week Bonus • 4,000 ₧/ea. per win
- Group of the Month Bonus • 6,000 ₧/ea. per win