Champions

Roxanne • versus • Kiara Kross

Feigel

The scene opens up in the backyard of Roxanne's house. She's sitting in front of a campfire, staring into the fire. Next to her is stick and a bag of marshmallows. After a few seconds of silence, she begins to speak.

Roxanne
Since I was a little girl, I was always dreamed of becoming a wrestler. I would start my training while I was still in High School. After I graduated, I dedicated all my time on honing my craft, hoping to get noticed. That's when the Age of Fall came along. They was passing through Seattle when they stumbled upon where I was training at. They saw someone who is driven. Someone is who is determined to make their dream, a reality. When they asked if I would like to join the Age of Fall, I immediately said yes, thinking this could be my big break. I was so excited to make my debut...only to suffer setback after setback. The thought of never getting to step foot into the squared circle lingered in my mind. I began to believe that the dream was dead...

Her voice trails after the last sentence, briefly clenching her hands into fists. She calms herself, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Roxanne
Until one day, I received a phone call from Dan Anderson. He asked if I want to come along with the Age of Fall as they made their way over to AWS. I sat there in silence for a bit, slowly coming to the realization that the dream isn't over. Without hesitation and having a big smile on my face, I said yes. The dream lives on and now, I get the chance to show the world what Roxanne is all about.

The expression on Roxanne's face turns positive as she smiles, growing a little confident. She grabs the stick, pulls a marshmallow out of the bag, puts in on one end of the stick and holds it over the fire. 

Roxanne
It seems that I'm not going to be waiting long to make my debut as I'll be taking on Kiara Kross on the upcoming Insanity. We both suffered our share of setbacks. She's looking to make a come back after some time away. I'm a newcomer looking to make a impact. We're both hungry. We're both want to be the one who walks out with the win but the question is...who wants it more? Guess we'll find out when we meet face to face at Insanity. As cheesy as this may sound but...may the best woman win.

She pulls the marshmallow out of the fire, lets the marshmallow cool off before eating it. She gets ready to roast another marshmallow when she's joined by the rest of the Age of Fall, all sitting around the campfire. They spent majority of the night, talking, laughing, and roasting marshmallows.

• Thanks 1