Vin Halsted vs. KD Feigel

Charlie

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backstage, KD Feigel gets up after an attack by Vin Halsted and he doesn't appear happy at all. KD pushes away all the medical staff and pushes a referee away as he tries to keep Feigel upright.

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Sir, we can't do that you know; you might have a concussion and your pretty badly bruised up."

"Vin Halsted is a dead man walking right now."

"I'm sure he is sir, but right now you're injured bad."

"I'm alright, get your hands off me!"

"Sure, I could do that, but your dad wouldn't like us to allow you to go without a full checkup."

"Come on, let's get this over with so I can leave this shithole."

They all walk down the hall, Feigel's feet lagging as the referee and medical team hold him upright.

Moments later in the medical room.

The doctor flashes a light in Feigel's eyes checking for concussion symptoms, Feigel appears to be a bit impatient about this procedure but let's it proceed.

"How much longer Doctor?"

"It appears he didn't give you a concussion, you have some bruised ribs though, if you tape them up during the match you should be okay."

"And give Halsted a target put on my ribcage; nah I'll pass, thank you."

"Cameraman come really close; Doctor, please move the hell out of my way so I can get this recorded."

"Alright, we're done here anyways."

The cameraman zooms in close and Feigel stares at the camera.

"I've come to know a lot about you Vin, my father speaks highly of the man who once took him to the limit. I admit I think you're just another overhyped has-been whom for the life of me can't figure out that you're a just another old guy in a young man's game. My father and now you, both of you trying to teach each other a lesson and putting me in the middle of this. Seems like you want to reclaim your glory at my expense and I'm not happy with that sir.

I'm a 10-year veteran of this profession, but I'm not a stranger to getting put in the middle of other people's business. Go the hell after my father, he's the guy you want but you're too cowardly to meet the man face to face to finish whatever this bullshit is between you two assholes. So, let me talk about this street fight coming up on Monday Night Ward, Vin your actions have made me part of this whether I like this damn thing or not. We can do whatever the hell we want to one another, we can fight with whatever weapons we can scrounge up, whatever this street fight will accomplish is what exactly? You get revenge on my father by proxy? I'm not a proxy for my father, there are times that he and I don't get along and lately that is the case.

Vin you made this personal with me, you made this a thing between you and I but I'm not afraid to finish it. The man you want is my father, but you settled for me, and you made the biggest mistake of your life, you underestimated me from the very beginning, and you underestimated my father as well. He threw me to the lion like I'm some sort of gladiator, you expected me to quit, and my father has questioned my resolve, you both made a mistake that will cost you both. I'll see you in the damn ring, I'll be the guy standing over your bloody body once I've successfully vanquished you."

The cameraman zooms out as Feigel gets off the table and walks out into the hallway and disappears.

AWS - Vin Halsted - Sins of the Father

::Scene opens in Halsted’s secret study that is only found after finding the center of the Halsted Manor’s labyrinth of corridors. Halsted is sitting behind the presidential desk next to a well-lit fireplace. He sits with his hands folded in front of his mouth and a large red book is open in front of him. He looks down at the book and smirks.::

Halsted: Genesis, Chapter Twenty-two, Verses One through Nineteen.

1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

5 And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.

6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.

7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.

10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

19 So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together to Beersheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beersheba.

::Halsted looks at the fire and shakes his head.::

Halsted: God tested Abraham and Abraham would have killed Isaac if that’s what God wanted Abraham to do. I see so much here that parallels my current state of affairs in Asylum Wrestling Society. Sometime in the near future Chuckles will have to atone for his past transgressions but the Kid is going to suffer for the father’s sins at next week’s edition of The Ward. The War of Attrition rages on, Chuckles, and you’re about to suffer the greatest loss a father could ever imagine. You don’t get to feel the relief Abraham received from God when God prevented Abraham from sacrificing Isaac. The Kid will be the lamb and I will be the blade that strikes him down. 

::Halsted looks at the Bible on his desk and closes it.::

Halsted: Our story continues to be written, Chuckles, and truly is an Odyssey, but even the Odyssey had an ending. I know I have an ending in mind for you, but maybe you have one for me, as well. I brought your precious son into this because I want his demise to be front and center for you to see. His blood will be on your hands because you’ll have no one to blame but yourself. You don’t get to evade the Ferryman, anymore, Chuckles, and I have to reap every soul in AWS before I get to you, then I will. However, everything will happen on my time, not yours. I destroyed Dimter for my own pleasure, but I didn’t give a shit about Jada and her piece of tin. If I really wanted it, then I would have taken it just as easily as I did when I treated Dimter like a little ragdoll. I lost interest the second she couldn’t dance with me when we were originally scheduled to do so. Her days as the Cyber Champion will come to an end when I deem it fit but for right now, I want you to suffer as you watch your son get sent to the Ferryman.

::Halsted looks at the grandfather clock in the corner of the study across from the presidential desk.::

Halsted: My father taught me to finish what I start. I, once, had a dream of being the most dominant man in any federation I stepped foot in. I dreamed of the day when all of the gold from the federation I stood on top of with every piece of gold it had to offer laying at my feet. I dreamed of the day that I would defend that gold until there wasn’t anyone left on the roster to try to take it from me and then I could finally walk off into the sunset. I was convinced that Chuckles wanted that for me, too. Now, I realize that he has always been the reason why I never had the pleasure of completing that dream. The Ferryman showed me how you pulled this string and that string in order to prevent me from that ending, Chuckles, and now, you and everyone you care about will suffer at my hands. Your son is just the beginning, Chuckles.

::Halsted lowers his head and slams his right fist onto the red Bible.::

Halsted: No one will cry at your funeral, Kid. I don’t care what you and your father have between you. I don’t care if you just came out of the womb, or just learned how to ride a bike. You don’t stand a chance against me and you’ve never experienced the level of violence I’m about to reign down on you. You can spit and spew whatever smoke you have but when you look into my eyes do you see the slightest waiver? You’re not being fed to a lion, you’re being pushed into the dragon’s lair. I will show no mercy and I will burn you to the ground where you stand. Your father allowed you to sign your own death warrant when you decided to sign on the dotted line to face me in a no hold’s barred street fight, Kid. I just hope the AWS Universe doesn’t have a weak stomach.

::Halsted stands up and walks away from the desk as the scene fades to black. END SCENE.::