The Tyler Family vs. The Violent Generation vs. The Bluegrass Mafia vs. The MVPs

Feigel

AWS Pinnacle Tag Team Championships
Four-Way Halloween Tag Team Ladder Match
The Tyler Family (Dean & Sami Tyler) vs. The Violent Generation (Dina Dudley & Shannon Douglas) vs. The Bluegrass Mafia (Matt & Dominic Kurtis) vs. The MVPs (Eliana Gomez & Hailey Scott)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scene fades in as we find  Matt waiting for  Dominic to arrive at the Casa Jacinta Guest House in Mexico City...

Matt looks to at his fit bit to check the time when all of a sudden we hear loud "sports music" blasting

Matt: What the hell bro about time you got here. Now let's get checked and find a place to  grab some chilaquiles

Dominic: Bet! Franciso  said we need to check out Balcón del Zócalo

Matt: Yeah Franciso is a bet loco but he knows Mexico. We may check out Belcon del Zocalo. 

Dominic: I know you wrestled in Mexico before you Japan stint. You should know a thing or two about where to eat.

Matt: My go to was always El Turix but we can definetly go with Franciso recommendation of Belcom del Zocalo

Dominic: Yeah my go to is Taco Bell so I am going with whatever

Matt: Enough talk about where we are going to grab food, let's talk about this annoying music you are making even listen to to

Dominic: What about it

Matt: What the hell is it and why are we all having to listen to it

Dominic: It's The Ultimate Jock Jams & Jock Rock Collection on Spotify.  And I been listen to it to get ready for our oppoents at the Big Darkness Fall PPV

Matt: [rolls eyes] REALLY and what else have you been doing to prepare for "the MVPs"

Dominic: [Gets a sarcastic grin] Been binge watching the "Bring It On" collection

Matt: [rolls eyes] You try to hard

Dominic [sarcastic grin] Maybe but it was an entertaining segway  to get us to talk about our match against "the MVPs" at the Big Darkness Fall PPV

Matt: [Sarcastic chuckle] It was a segway. Not too sure about the entaining part

Dominic: So it BGM vs MVPs at the Darkness Fall PPV

Matt:  Fact

Dominic: And the BGM is ready to make to show what a force of nature they and come away with a statement win

Matt: Fact

Dominic: The BGM has been training long and hard to get ready for this match 

Dominic:  BGM is going to use this match against the MVPs as a springboard to capture the AWS tag team titles

Dominic:  The BGM is in no way over looking or underestimating  "the MVPs"! The BGM acknowledges "the MVPs" are a talented duo who just got unlucking in drawing the wrath of the BGM

Matt: Facts

Dominic:  The BGM will be victorious over "the MVPs" because of you we are the bigger badder strongest team and The  BGM will accpet nothing but victory

Matt: Facts

Dominic: Anything to add "big man"

Matt: "Ladies"  I want to look in my eyes. Yes look into the eyes of  Matt Kurtis and you will understand that fact they will must not only win but win big at the PPV.  We will  not only beat you but destory you. Not because we hate you  but because the monest inside us demands it! And the truth is there is no way for you to prepare for  the beating we are going to deliver

Dominic: Facts

Matt: Eliana & Haliley its seems fitting that we are facing off at The Darkness Fall PPV because that it what is going to happen to you dream of being AWS tag team champions after we destory you. Darkness is going to fall on your dreams. 

Dominic: Facts

Ladder matches…When a ladder match was on the card pro wrestling fans had expectations. And one of those expectations, if not the most important, was for there to be VIOLENCE. You can have good wrestling and good character development and of course, the fans may have their favorite wrestler or in this particular case their favorite team. Still, they wanted a ladder match to have hardcore action and violent fun. 

Which was right up the alley for Shannon Douglas and Dina Dudley of The Violent Generation.

Dina Dudley was a student of Bubba Ray and D’von Dudley and chose to have the Dudley name that she earned by graduating top of her training class in Team 3D Academy. Since then she brought honor to that name by being ruthless in the ring, a skilled wrestler with and without a weapon in her hand, and can be a damn good hardcore competitor when the bell rang.

Shannon Douglas was the daughter of “The Franchise” Shane Douglas and while wrestling was her first choice of career path it was a damn good decision for her. She was a natural in the ring, charismatic on the microphone, and on top of that, in recent months decided to try her hand at mixed martial arts. She learned Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu and balanced occasional professional mma fights with professional wrestling.

In other words things didn’t look good for any opponent of theirs. Whether it was one tag team, or two, or three…

Shannon Douglas: Well I know what I’m doing after my next fight. I’m sure Dina knows too…

Shannon said this with a smile while reading the latest card posting for the Darkness Falls PPV event for the Asylum Wrestling Society in the comfort of her Pittsburgh home. The Tyler Family vs. The Violent Generation vs. The Bluegrass Mafia vs. The MVPs

Most of those teams The Violent Generation had experience with. In fact, the only new challengers were the Tyler Family just to freshen things up. And the match caught Shannon’s attention so much that she decided to call Dina just to be sure she knew.

Shannon Douglas: Hey Dee-Dee. You’ve seen the card yet?

At this point, Dina had finished her part-time shift at the mechanic’s place she worked at which was owned and supervised by her brother.

Dina Dudley: Of course I did. We’re in a damn fatal four-way match…I’m thinking of doing a little night workout after I eat dinner to get ready how about you?

Shannon Douglas: I just left the gym so I’ll train tomorrow. I can’t wait to beat up The Bluegrass Mafia as usual.

Dina Dudley chuckled from her side of the call

Dina Dudley: Don’t forget the MVPs and the Tyler Family. We got to put them through ladders too before we climb up and take those titles down.

Shannon Douglas: You know it. I’ll be in the performance center in a couple of days. I got a fight coming up against some girl from Philly. 

Dina Dudley: I’d say good luck but I know you’re gonna win it. 

Shannon Douglas: You know it. Luck is for losers anyway. 

The rest of the call was pretty mundane with the women talking about how their day was and their plans before their match. It was a sign that they had a true bond outside of the ring. It’d be easy for them to put in the ring work and prep for the four-way. Especially since they had some experience with the teams in the match. So they were already going in with some confidence which didn’t bode well for the Tyler family, Bluegrass Mafia, or the MVPs.

They believe they had this four-way Halloween Tag Team Ladder Match all under control…

Shannon Douglas: So…how did you spend your time off from work? I spent time kicking ass in an MMA cage. I’m 5-0 now, in line for a women’s featherweight title. Just like Dina and I are in line for the AWS Pinnacle Tag Team Championship. While we kick ass in the performance center of course.

And while Shannon was saying this there were action clips and rock music to support it to show that she and Dina were working hard to get ready for this match in which the blonde soundly defeated an opponent in MMA with a submission hold. A cross-armbreaker. Just a reminder that she had was a mixed martial arts crossover and then Dina spoke for her turn.

Dina Dudley: We thrive in hardcore matches. This may be the season of Halloween but we have no fear. We'll do whatever it takes to beat the hell out of our three soon-to-be losers The MVPs, Bluegrass Mafia, and the damn Tyler Family.

And then clips of the three tag teams were shown in action. Doing battle and performing moves to hype up their imminent match in Darkness Falls. The same one that Dina and Shannon had every intent of winning.

Shannon Douglas: And as for our opponents just where do we even start… Matt and Dominic we can't seem to get rid of you. You're like yellow jackets in the summertime. Always there to ruin our fun. We can't kick too much ass in this tag team division without kicking yours. And we’re gonna kick it again at Darkness Falls.

Dina Dudley: And there's the Tyler Family. Welcome to the big time Dean and Sami! After being the most mid team in AWS you get a big time match at a big Asylum Wrestling Society event. Hell if me and Shannon weren’t in it you’d have a chance at climbing those ladders before us.

Shannon Douglas: And the MVPs. Eliana and Hailey I see your whole team is the flavor of the month in AWS. Dina and I remember what it was like to be the flavor of the month. A rising star team in the Society. Shame that The Violent Generation became more than just the flavor of the month. We’re the longest reigning Pinnacle Champions of all time and we want those titles BACK.

The people at home would get the necessary images and clips to go along with the arrogant, confident statements of Dina and Shannon. From footage of The Violent Generation beating up on Dominic and Matt Curtis, Dean and Sami standing victoriously in the ring in front of AWS fans, and the same goes for Eliana and Hailey. Even if the Tylers were booed and the MVPs were cheered. 

Then seconds later Shannon and Dina began to fade into the screen. Shannon wearing a sexy witch costume while Dina was dressed like a revealing witch. Their tight, hourglass, measurements filled out their costumes while they appeared on the screen.

Shannon Douglas: Dina and I are grown women who haven’t been out trick-or-treating in years but we love getting our treats. And there wouldn’t be a better treat in the world than getting those Pinnacle Championships again.

Dina Dudley: How about the feel and the sound of putting all six of our opponents in that four-way through ladders? 

Shannon smiled at her friend and tag team partner

Shannon Douglas: Okay that is close. MVPs, Tylers, Bluegrass Mafia. It’s Halloween season and while ghosts and ghouls aren’t real champions are and you’re looking at the next AWS Pinnacle Tag Team Champions!

Scene fades in as we see Dominic seating at a desk pretending to read a newspaper when we see Matt walk in

Matt: What the the hell man! I been looking for you! What the hell are you doing in your dad's office with your feet on his desk

Dominic: Do you mean what's been crackalating

Matt: No that aint what I mean at all. I said what I meant

Dominic: So you want to know what I am doing

Matt: I believe that was my question

Dominic: I been catching up on some news

Matt: That newspaper is from December talking about the tornado

Dominic: It doesn't matter! 

Matt: It doesn't matter?

Dominic: No just a prop! But have you heard the news!

Matt: You know you try too hard! What news

Dominic: That our match at Darkness Falls against the MVPs is now a four way ladder  match for Pinnacle Tag Team Title

Matt: Old news we are up against "the Violent Generation", "the Tylers" and "the MVPs"

Dominic: Will did you hear the bull shit that "the Violent Generation" rattled over about being the daughter of Dean Douglas, and being a student of the Dudleys, then something about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and yadda yadda yadda

Matt: Yadda yadda yadda

Dominic: Yeah sometimes I think they talk because they like the sound of their own voices

Matt: Anyway I don't care about them being the daughter of Dean Douglas, and being a student of the Dudleys, and whatever else. And you know why

"The Living Legend" Chad Kurtis walks in with Manaia and Fetu

Matt: Because we are the FXXXing Bluegrass Mafia! We are the sons of  hall of famers, we been doing brizilian Jiu Jitsu since we could crawl, we was trained at the legendary Bluegrass Mafia Training Academy by the legendary Chad Kurtis, Matt Kurtis, and Chris Casinio! Not to mentioned working with the legendary Andy Hankinson at the legendary Monester Academy

Dominic: Preach it

Matt: I heard them talk about how they beat us before but now of that matters now! You see this is a better and more violent version of "the Bluegrass Mafia" then what we were when you face us before. You see my cousin has found his fire.

Dominic: That's right. I have my fire. My soul fire. I am now longer a weak link! I am no longer the one that everyone looks at and shakes their hand and says he has the talent and all the tools but he missing something! I am no longer the black sheep of the Kurtis' clan. You see I not only found my soul fire but I have found my killer instinct. So you can take whatever you thought you knew about "the Mafia" and shove it up your ass but it's irrelevant! Now when you face "the Mafia" you wouldn't know which one of us is going that is going take you soul. This is new era for "the Mafia" and nothing is getting in our way of winning the Pinnacle Tag Team Titles

Matt: We wasted enough time and talk on the little girls and we already addressed "the MVP" earlier so let's talk about our other opponent in the four way brawl "the Tyler Family"

Dominic: [evil laugh followed by evil grin] I heard they are sadistic

Matt: That's good! That's real good! [Dominic's evil laugh is heard in the background]! You know I seen and hear alot of people clain to be sadistic in my career that spans from the commonwealth of Kentucky to right here in Mexico to Japan but what I have learned along the way is that most not all but most call themselves sadistic because that it's cool. They call themselves sadistic because it's a way for them to get a paycheck. Does "the Tylers" fall into that category. I don't know but I do know that "Kentucky Strong" Matt Kurtis is the definiton of sadistic.

Dominic: Oh do tell

Matt: "The Bluegrass Enforcer" Matt Kurtis heart beats faster when he hears that he going to be in a match with stipulations such as ladders, barbwire, weapons, etc. Matt Kurtis' nipples get hard and he get a stiff y just thinking about the pain he going to be able to inflicat on whoever is unlucky enough to have to face off against him.  Matt Kurtis enjoys the taste of blood. Matt Kurtis gets off on causing pain to others. Matt Kurtis went to Japan just so he could do deathmatches. Matt Kurtis is just made different. Matt Kurtis seeks and destorys!

Dominic: ... 

Matt: So what about it Dean and Sami are really Sadistic or are you just playing dress. Guess we will find out soon enough but one thing I promise you is I am Behemoth  to your Bon Jovi.

Dominic: Daaaamn

Matt: I got something to say to all three of our opponents at Darkness Falls and what them all to listen very close.  There is two things y'all have to understand about our match going into Darkeness Falls! First thing is it's a ladder match and second things is it is in Mexico. I know "the Tylers" , "the MVPs", and "the Violent Generation" are all smart enough to know that but do they understand why a ladder match in Mexico is different

Dominic: Things that make you hmmm

Matt: Ladder matches are different down here in Mexico just as halloween is different here. You see down here they celebrate Dia de Muertos or the day of the dead. Which is a celebration of dead instead of Halloween.  Also down here ladder matches are more violent! More bleedy! And will change you FOREVER! Dean, Sami, Lauren, Alysin, Shannon, Dina are you prepared for that kind of carnage! Are you prepared to do what ever it takes to secure the Pinnacle Tag Team Championships! Are you prepared to go through hell just to be called champions! I ask you this because I promise you me and Dom are prepared!! 

Dominic: Damn straight! "the Mafia" is prepared for the carnage! Hell we will be causing most of it! "the Mafia" is prepared to do whatever it takes to secure the Pinnacle Tag Team Championships and "the Mafia" damn sure is prepared to go through hell to be called champions.

Matt: We will find out the answer to those questions soon very soon. I just to break things down for yall a little and bring you a bit of  truth. I hope you can handle.

Dominic: Oh that can't handle the truth

Matt: Allow me to lay just a little more truth on you! The truth is at Darkness Ends "the Bluegrass Mafia" will be the one walking as the NEW PINNACLE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and the rest of yall are just going to be lucky if you can walk away.

Dominic: Dean, Sami, Lauren, Alysin, Shannon, Dina have you all made peace with you savior. Are you all ready to go through hell.  Are you all ready to dance with the Devil.  I hope you are because the Devil just layed out the truth to yall! Listen to me now and believe me later  the truth has been laid out to you. At Darkness Falls "the Bluegrass Mafia" will walk away Pinnacle Tag Team Champions! Mic Drop!

Chad [golf clapping] That's what I love to see and hear! The Bluegrass Mafia focused and ready to destory their opponents body and soul on the way to fulifulling their destiny of becoming Pinnacle Tag Team Champions! Love it! But before you two ran off to grab some Chiles en Nogada or whatever I got some news.

Dominc: And we all know news from "the Living Legend" is always important so do tell

Chad: You two rememeber Manaia and Fetu [Matt and Dominic fist bump Manaia and Fetu]. As you know they have been doing their thing as part of "the Club" in Japan but they are back in AWS and of course part of  "the Bluegrass Mafia"  so

Dominic: Sooooo

Chad: So the band is the band is back together and we are do whatever it takes to meet our goals starting with "The Bluegrass Mafia" winning the Pinnacle Tag Team Championship! This is our world everyone else is a squirel trying to get a nut!

Dominic: Mic Drop

Scene fades out as we see "the Bluegrass Mafia" and "the Firing Squad" doing too sweet

The night has arrived! The fans are seen filing inside of the arena where the AWS pay per view Darkness Falls pay per view is going to take place. One of the matches that is going to be taking place is the fatal four way tag team match for the AWS World Tag Team Championship title match that will be sanctioned in a ladder match. One of the four teams that will be competing inside of the ladder match is the team known in the said fed as The Tyler Family: “ Dangerous” Dean and his brother “ Saditic” Sami. They are going to be accompanied to the ring by Dean’s life partner/manager, The Violent One” Merxy Black- Tyler. Merxy was seen holding Dean and kissing him as Sami was seen doing some cardio to get some blood pumping inside of his body. A camera crew was seen coming inside of their locker room and that got Sami all shades of pissed off. He was heard saying into the camera with a very much strong cold look seen seeping through his hazel eyes of his.

Sami: I guess that you punk asses want our thoughts of the pay per view match that we are going to run right through the entire bitches, do you? It’s simple, you morons! Me and my brother are going to show the entire fed why we are going to be the new AWS World Tag Team Champions. We got those geeks MVP and I hate geeks. They get on my everlasting nerves. I can’t wait to fuck up their teeth and give their faces a gruesome makeover. Like seeing them bleed and lick their blood. Seeing that really turns me, my brother and my brother’s life partner on and we get our happy rocks off happily. Am I right, my faithful duo?

Dean was heard saying into the said camera and say.

Dean: You are so damn right. Bluegrass Mafia, you forgot to mention US in your hick styled promo of yours. That’s okay because giants are meant to fall so we can’t wait to knock you both off of the ladders and see you crash and burn. We are going to make damn sure that you know our names.

Merxy was seen getting up and say with a wicked smile on Merxy’s face.

Mercy: Violent Generation, we don’t have anything bad to say about you two.You ladies love to instill violence like us three. You ladies do get our respect but that will be tossed to the side and see who will be the real violent team will be and that’s MY Dean and his brother Sami. Because…

The threesome said into the camera.

Dean, Sami and Merxy( Together): Family is forever!

They get ready for the tag team match and pray.

The time has come! The Tyler Family was seen finishing up getting dressed and ready to go to battle. Suddenly, there was a knock on their locker room door. Dean went to go answer the door and had a huge smile on his face. He was heard saying to the person who was seen walking right on inside of The Tyler Family locker room.

Dean: We are so happy to see you, am I right my brother?

Sami was seen getting up and go give the person a warm happy hug. Sami was so very much happy to see the person too. The strawberry blonde haired was heard introducing his life partner/ manager/ family member to the person. They shook hands as Merxy was heard asking the person that Merxy just met.

Merxy:First off, it’s nice to meet you. What brings you here, don’t mind me asking?

The persson, who is now shown to be The Tyler Family longtime associate as Issac Sheppard was heard saying to the duo with a warm happy smile on his face.

Issac: I was wanting to catch up with MY gentlemen. We three was part of a powerful stable at one time named In Cold Blood. We instilled fear into who ever faced us. Am I right men? Merxy, it’s so nice to meet you as well. You and Dean look great together. The couple who loves violence together stays together. I was wanting to see if I can accompany you two along with Merxy down to the ring dealing with your tag team championship title match. Welcome to our family!

Dean smiled and said right back to The Tyler Family/ In Cold Blood associate.

Dean: You sure can, Issac!  Bluegrass Mafia was asking if we went to church and prayed? We go to a different church: The church of kicking your tall ,slender asses and knock some shit into your spineless brains of yours. That’s the way I feel.

Sami was heard saying to the people in the room.

Sami: We have not heard from the sore losers in MVP yet. Are they THAT afraid of US? I guess so but it would not be a problem at all of us breaking their geeky glasses right off fo their faces and shatter their braces way apart until they bleed. The Violent Generation want to see how far we can go?  We Tyler Family will be so damn glad to show them. At the end, we should be crowned the new tag team champions because…

They said the following words together.

Sami, Dean, Merxy and Isaac( Together): Family is forever!

They shared evil laughs as they was heard talking last minute game plans on how to win the tag team titles.