Champions

Kid Kaos • versus • Everette Aloni

Feigel

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Kaos turns on his phone's camera, changes it to video and begins recording.

Kid Kaos: This week sometime I face off against the bombastic Everette Aloni, so Everette you finally decided to grace us with your presence. I don't believe half the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, but I don't have to believe you nor do I care what the names you call me. You're just another guy in a long list of guys who've tried to insult my family, beat my family at their own game, or to intimidate us into submission. I've found success doesn't always come from whomever you know, I don't get mad everyone says my father is better than me and he is better at reading people. Well truth be told, my father lived and bled buckets for this business and to honestly be called one of the best of all time. I am far behind the eight-ball and I admit it's going to take years to get where he's been and still is.

Pauses for a few seconds.

Kid Kaos: We are not on the same wavelength but I know as well as any person on this planet that I will one day get there, the ass kickings along the way will make me stronger, more so because I am in control of my own destiny. Speaking of that word, destiny is a goal for which one only dreams of making it to, your destiny and mine comes together for one evening in that ring, I respect what you've accomplished and what you may or may not accomplish in the future but don't down me for being optimistic about my destiny. My destiny is to one day hold the AWS Pinnacle Championship, the very title my father created to declare someone the best of the best in that ring at any given time. Do you think I'm entitled to that said silver title belt? Do I think I'm entitled, the answer is NO, I was born to be a future champion. If that happens I may never let it go, I may not be the biggest guy or the most muscular guy, hell I'm not even the most handsome guy out there and does that bother me, absolutely not! What I will tell you is this, this guy is hungry and this guy is watching every tape of your ass wrestling because I'm like my father, those tapes show me your weaknesses and your strengths really. I'm eating, drinking, sleeping with the thoughts of how to really torment you until the three count and my hands raised in victory.

Pauses again to take a sip of water.

Kid Kaos: I'm going to make one thing clear to you, I'm not here to be in anyone's shadow and I'm not here to be my father's son who just happens to wrestle like his old man. I'm here to fulfill my goals, through trials and tribulations I'm going to learn this business better than anyone, sure I'll take a few years to learn all the tricks of the trade. Also, I'm willing to try anything to get where I want to go, if I have to bleed buckets on 5 continents like my father did; then so be it. Nothing will be taken for granted in my career, I will not waver, I will not be less prepared for anyone in the ring because one mistake, one bad bump, one false move can end it in a heartbeat. You've said it, I am your priority and your focused on beating my ass but brother I'm going to go above and beyond to give you a match of a lifetime, I'm going to give you a beating you'll never ever ever get over and I'm going to embarrass you marine and I'm going to have a good time burying your career deep into the muck of hell. Now it's time to come out of wherever you've been hiding, come to the ring and get the beating you so richly deserve at my hands. See you soon, Marine!

Pauses again, this time shuts off the camera to end the promo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.