Asylum Heavyweight Championship Global Championship Tag Team Championships Pure Championship Goddess Championship Manic Championship C4 Division Championship Internet Championship NEXT LVL Championship

Blackthorne vs. Mystic

• Member ID:  144
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  75
  • Achievement Points:  330
  • Salary:  6,282,650
  • Name:  Bot

Asylum Rules Match
Blackthorne vs. Mystic

View full promo

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  118
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17
  • Achievement Points:  77
  • Salary:  118,000

[Scene: The promo begins in a dark, eerie forest, with a full moon casting a pale glow over the twisted, ancient trees. The camera slowly pans through the fog until it focuses on a stone castle in the distance. As the camera zooms in, it reveals Blackthorne standing in front of the castle gates. His dark, gothic attire blends seamlessly with the shadows, and his long black trench coat billows in the wind. He wears a malevolent grin, and his deep, ominous voice begins to speak.]

Blackthorne: 
"Ah, Mystic..." 

"The so-called King of the Streets. How quaint, how delightfully naive. You see, the streets you rule are nothing but fleeting shadows compared to the eternal darkness that I command. For centuries, I have wandered through the abyss, drinking deeply from the well of despair and chaos."

[Blackthorne steps closer to the camera, his piercing eyes glinting with a sinister light.]

Blackthorne: 
"You claim to be a king, but your reign is nothing more than a child's fantasy. I am Blackthorne, the true lord of the night, a creature born from the depths of your worst nightmares. The streets may know your name, Mystic, but the shadows whisper mine."

"You fight for glory, for pride, for the fleeting adoration of the masses. But I... I fight for something far more profound. I fight for the thrill of the hunt, the ecstasy of fear, and the sweet taste of your blood."

[He extends his hand, revealing long, sharp nails that gleam menacingly in the moonlight.]

Blackthorne: 
"When we step into the ring, Mystic, you will come face to face with the true essence of terror. Your fists, your bravado, your street smarts—they will all crumble before the ancient power that courses through my veins. For I am not just a man, but a nightmare incarnate, a predator that feeds on the darkest fears of mortal men."

"You will feel the icy grip of my presence, the suffocating weight of my gaze. And when I sink my fangs into your flesh, you will know the meaning of true despair. Your reign will end, and a new era of darkness will begin."

[Blackthorne's grin widens, his eyes burning with a malevolent fire.]

Blackthorne: 
"So, prepare yourself, Mystic. Prepare to face the shadow that will consume your light, the darkness that will shroud your legacy. For when the night falls and the moon rises high, you will find that the streets belong not to you, but to the creatures that lurk within them."

"I am Blackthorne. And your blood will be my victory."

[With a final, chilling laugh, Blackthorne turns and disappears into the shadows, leaving only the echo of his ominous words hanging in the air. The camera lingers on the darkness for a moment before fading to black.]

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

Mystic: Blackthorne, there are a lot of thin’s that could be said for the both of us. We are both Legends of this business. We both have made huge names for ourselves …

*Mystic comes into the frame, and is wearing a Kore shirt, worn out jeans, and some old boots. He smirks at the camera, as he speaks again*

Mystic: You want me to be honest? The first person, I tried to recruit to Kore was Rabia aka Rage and a man by the name of Dave MacIntyre …the one joined the other went down in flames for goin’ against us. They went to another company, and made it theirs for a time. But Assault, now known as Kore …that is us. I was one of the main pillars of the old company. Assault went on to have it bein’ Eric Herrera, Bryant McCoy, Rabia, J-Dogg, and a woman by the name of Melissa Carlyle. We carried this company on our backs. You act like you know me. You don’t know, shyte!!

*Mystic walks across the area, which by the looks seems to be a dumpster made into a man cave of sorts. There are several large black bags along the wall and a half-eaten burger towards the corner. He scoots up to a trash bag, and pours a few fingers of whiskey into a broken cup*

Mystic: I returned to Assault for one purpose. And that’s to shut down your little buddy Kaleb Steele. You made some claims in your last statement. Sayin’ that you’re undefeated except for …well, everyone. Yeah, he’s right. I’ve never beaten him either, cause I never faced him. And the question of “Can I beat him?” is a Moot point …when it comes to this. I’ve had a list ten miles long of who I have beaten …and who has beaten me. I’ve been in the business for a very long time. Way longer than you. Ask your mentor, Charlie. We had a match once. Neither of us walked away from the victor. So, keep that in mind while you’re at it.

*Mystic drains the glass, and pours another few fingers*

Mystic: You claim, that when it comes down to it …your beef is with Steele Enterprises, but you were once part of a group with Kaleb …what happened? You’re mad cause, he didn’t make you part of “The Group” …and now you have some vendetta against them. And how many chances did you have at the Legacy Champion? One, two, a half dozen times??

*Mystic shakes his head in disbelief, and then continues on*

Mystic: And all of them, you choked. You talked about bein’ the winner of this match. Well son, this is beyond chess. Checkers or any of the other games, that’s played with the mind. See, you choke when it’s on the line. Surprisingly enough you didn’t choke, when you faced Tyler Cross. I’m the biggest match you have had when it comes to AWS. Except when you faced Dimter, you haven’t faced anyone noteworthy. And if Eric had the chance again, he would beat the shyte out of Curtis. My two brightest students, and both are runnin’ around Kore like they own the joint. There is still a chance for Curt. But you, will feel the wrath of me.

*Mystic takes a big drink from the cup, and sits it down on the floor of the dumpster. He looks deep in the camera. Sitting down on a large trashbag, which he just sat his cup close to*

Mystic: Question for you, big man. Why are you worried about Eric and his loss to Curtis? And what in the f*ck, does this have to do with our match? You see Blackthorne, I agree you need therapy. Therapy if you think for a second …that I’m not comin’ to the rin’ and provin’ my point yet again.

Without The Homeless Hero, there wouldn’t be a Deathmatch Division. And I am one of the most dominant wrestlers in the business.

*Mystic stands up, and looks deeper in the camera*

Mystic: Let me make one more thin’ crystal clear. You have this pent-up rage. Well, so do I. You think, I’m scared to have my blood spilt? I’ve spilt more blood in a wrestlin’ rin’ …than a blood bank, has on reserve. Like I said, I am Kore and have been since they first opened. So, threats of spillin’ my blood doesn’t faze me. The question is, are you ready to shed your own blood? Cause I know for sure, I’ll make you bleed.

*Mystic starts to grow louder, every time he speaks*

Mystic: And when we have washed ourselves, with each other’s blood …I will stand tall, with the win!!

*Mystic becomes quite again, talking in almost a mocking voice*

Mystic: And you will be back at the drawin’ boards, with guys like Sickle. Ask Brian, how he beat me the one time he did. Maybe he can give you a few pointers. He managed to get a win, way back in the 90s. But again, that was over Twenty years ago …

*Mystic pauses, and smirks before speaking again*

Mystic: I’ve wasted enough time, on you. You wanted to give me a warnin’…here is yours. It doesn’t matter what name your goin’ by, change your name all you want. The ass kickin’ you’re gettin’ doesn’t change. You’re goin’ to meet your personal reaper come, Madness. You wanted to fight me? You got it, fool. In your own words …Embrace the darkness, or be consumed by it!!

*The scene fades as The Homeless Hero walks down the streets of Portland, Oregon*

received-256536186637786.jpg