Asylum Heavyweight Championship Global Championship Tag Team Championships Pure Championship Goddess Championship Manic Championship C4 Division Championship Internet Championship NEXT LVL Championship

Main Event: Aloni Vs. Kane

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

*Main Event*

~Full Metal Mayhem Match: Kore Championship~

Everett Aloni Vs. Necra Kane

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

~We see Everett Aloni and his girlfriend Makilisi Loto out on the town in New Tork. He is wearing a Kore T-shirt, black jeans and sneakers. Makilisi is wearing an old Iron Fist T-shirt, baggy jeans and heels. They are greeted by fans of theirs, and they sign autographs. Then take pictures with them, as they do love to take time out to interact with the fans. They wave to the fans, and they continue to walk down the street~

Makilisi: My love, I cannot believe that I have guided you to the Kore Title and for you to have worked towards it for as long as you have.

Aloni: I am glad to be fighting for the Kore Heavyweight Championship, but I want to be that fighting champion I know I can be for the fans.

Makilisi: I know, my love. Well, you have to win that Title this week against Necra Kane.

Aloni: The one, who calls herself The Goddess Of The Dead. She did earn a shot at the Kore Title, and I am happy for her. It gives me a worthy opponent for the Title.

Makilisi: Yes, it does love. Let’s just hope she shows up.

Aloni: Yeah, me too.

~They stop in a café, and are seated quickly. Then they start eating a light lunch~

Makilisi: My love, I went to the doctor’s the other week because I felt like I had a stomach flu or something. I have come to found out, that I am a month pregnant with our child.

~Aloni's eyes widen with surprise, and he smiles. They then continue to eat~

~:~Awhile Later~:~

~They are now at the abandon prison, and they are hanging out and talking to some of the other wrestlers. Aloni has the Kore Title over his shoulder, as he is proud to be the future Kore Heavyweight Champion. He is wearing his new "Rock Hard Samoan" T-shirt, jeans and black boots. Makilisi is wearing a purple hoodie and heels. Then “Spanky” Evens comes to them, and Aloni smiles~

Spanky: Hello Everett, and Makilisi. Everett, may I have a few moments of your time? The fans want to know, how you feel about facing Necra Kane for the Kore Title??

Aloni: I want her to realize something. I’m going to be a fighting Champion, and this Title will be defended way more than people think. Necra calls herself The Goddess Of The Dead. We will see, how Undead she is …when she has to face someone, that she cannot kill and will not be able to underestimate.

Spanky: She will probably have her crew with her.

Makilisi: Let her bring them out. We may have found out, that we are expecting our first child …but until I start showing, I will continue to be at ringside. I guided him to the Title match, and I will guide him to win it. Those Shadow People, would be smart to stay out of this match.

Aloni: Indeed, and if they wish to …since he’s my little Brother, Malosi is more than welcome to come to ringside as well. I want a fair fight for this Title.

~Aloni looks into the camera~

Aloni: Necra, I hope you were listening …because I want you to realize something. I have been itching for someone to step up, and fight me for this Title. I have wanted to win this Title for the longest time, and there will be no one to stop me from doing so. You are my first target, and you will catch Hades for trying to take it away from me.

~Aloni pauses for a moment, and then continues speaking~

Aloni: You call yourself, The Goddess Of The Dead. Tell me something Necra, what’s so Dead about you? You will have to prove it to me, just how Dead you really are. I have been against those, that think they are “Monsters” …and nine times out of ten, I have put them in their place.

~Again, Aloni pauses for a few moments and then speaks again~

Aloni: Bring your friends. I will have my Brother, and if he wishes Malosi can join her …because this will be a fair match. I will not let this Title be tainted, by shenanigans or interference. Hades No, Necra. It will not go down like that. This Title is with the man, who has the fire and passion for this company. This very business, and for also my woman as well. The fire, that will not be extinguished. I know, I have said it before …but it bears repeating, and you will get burned!!

Makilisi: You all like to call yourselves, The Book Of Shadows. But Everett, is the one who will be over Shadowing all of you …

~Aloni pats the Title, before speaking again~

Aloni: All you will be called, is a light shade …looking for someone to blame for your loss, but no one will be there for you to point the finger of blame. It will come to pass, that The Goddes will be put in her rightful place. I will be the one, to put her in her place …and the Kore Heavyweight Title will come to me. The fans can continue to be proud of what I’ve done, and I will be ready for you Necra!!

~Another quick pause, as he glares into the camera and then continues~

Aloni: Look in my eyes, and you will see that I’m not one to mess with. I have been in this business for a long time, and I have seen so called “Monsters” come and I have seen them go. You will be no different, trust me. Let your crew come to ringside, I will have mine …and your crew will bear witness to The Goddess being engulfed in flames, because you play with fire …just a little, too much! Necra, you are going to get burned. I may have my head stuck in a little Jar, but I do big things! When it comes to Synergistic, you will find this out. See you soon, Necra. Thank you for the interview, Spanky.

Spanky: No, thank you and congratulations on the news.

Aloni: Thank you, very much. You, little dork.

~Spanky heads off, and Aloni looks down at the Title. Makilisi rubs it, as “Warrior’s Song” by Wounded Warrior Project plays into a commercial~

**Part Two**

~What a night for The Rock Hard Samoan. Aloni has secured a shot at the Kore Heavyweight  Championship. He asserted his dominance, by laying waste to his last opponent. Which led to him becoming one of the contenders for the Kore Championship. The show ended, with The Rock Hard Samoan standing tall amidst the carnage. Moments after the show went off the air for the evening, he was seen in the backstage, laughing, in a good mood about what he just did. He was stopped by James Evens, or as they like to refer to him as, Spanky~

Spanky: It was quite an eventful week, for The Samoan Tao. From you earning a shot at the Kore Championship, to Malosi making his debut …then to what happened during Malosi's match, how are you guys feeling?

Aloni: It feels good, Spanky. It feels good to be a Championship contender, once again! Woo!! *He laughs* Now that the Kore Championship is almost in the hands of the toughest son of a bytch in the whole damn universe …I want all the others in the locker room, whether they're in this company or watching from “the shadows” that if they want some? Oohrah, come get some!! I will not back down from a challenge. If they think, they can take that Championship away from me …then they can, try their luck. Just know, that it's not going to be an easy task to pry that Championship out of my grasp …because I plan on holding onto that Championship, for a long, long time.

Malosi: What happened out there, was a just small reminder of how dominant my Brother is. I admit, he hasn't been the same …since he lost the opportunity at another Championship, but with the addition of Makilisi, and myself to the team. He has become stronger than ever. That sad sack may not like how things went down, but we did state on multiple occasions …that Big E’s willing to do whatever it takes to become the next Kore Champion. Even if it means, resorting to tactics like what transpired earlier. One way or another, the Kore Championship will be in this man’s possession. They can whine and cry all they want, but I want to witness the beatdown that we suffered at hands of others …it’ll serve as an example, of what happens when you get in our way. I want everyone, who dare gets in our way …to watch what The Rock Hard Samoan dose to this so called Goddess, because she will suffer the same fate. With my big Brother becoming the new Kore Champion …part one of the prophecy will be complete. Part two, and three of the prophecy will be complete when we become the AWS Tag Team Champions. It's only a matter of time, before The Samoan Tao is draped in gold, and we'll be back where we belong …back on top of the mountain. I can guarantee you, that we are going to end 2024 with all of us holding a Championship Title in our hands. Now if you would excuse us, it's time for us to celebrate!!

~The Brothers Tao begin to cheer, as they make their way past Spanky then head back to the locker room to change before they celebrate the night away~

prod-3805069431-20220123175507246.jpg