Asylum Heavyweight Championship Global Championship Tag Team Championships Pure Championship Goddess Championship Manic Championship C4 Division Championship Internet Championship NEXT LVL Championship

Match Six: HofRS Vs. World Elite vs. Hell Hath No Fury Vs. Vendetta

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

*Match Six*

~Four Corners Elimination Match: Trios Titles~

House Of The Rising Sun Vs. World Elite Vs. Hell Hath No Fury Vs. Vendetta

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  118
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17
  • Achievement Points:  77
  • Salary:  118,000

Introduction: Setting the Stage

Scene opens with the dim lighting of an abandoned warehouse, graffiti on the walls, and broken windows. The atmosphere is tense, foreboding, and filled with the echoes of battles past. In the center of the warehouse, a single spotlight illuminates three figures standing side by side. Hell Hath No Fury is ready to deliver a message to their opponents and the world.

---

Jonathan Kaos:

"Welcome to our domain. The place where nightmares are born and where warriors are forged in the fires of chaos. We are Hell Hath No Fury, and tonight, we're not just speaking to you—we're calling you out. House Of The Rising Sun, World Elite, Vendetta... You dared to step into our territory, and now you will face the consequences."

---

Chapter 1: The Past and the Power

Jonathan Kaos:

"Our journey began in the shadows, in places where only the brave dare to tread. We were forged in the heat of combat, in the depths of despair. Every scar on our bodies tells a story of a battle fought and a victory earned. We didn't just rise from the ashes; we incinerated everything that stood in our way to become the legends we are today.

House Of The Rising Sun, you claim to represent the dawn of a new era, but you forget that the sun only rises after the darkest night. We are that night, and our darkness will eclipse your light. World Elite, you flaunt your global dominance, but remember, even empires fall. Vendetta, your name speaks of revenge, but you have no idea what true vengeance looks like."

---

Chapter 2: The Psychology of Fear

The camera zooms in on Adam Kaos, his eyes burning with intensity.

Adam Kaos:

"Fear is a powerful weapon. It's an invisible force that seeps into your mind, corrodes your confidence, and shatters your spirit. We know how to wield fear like a surgeon wields a scalpel. We dissect your strengths, exploit your weaknesses, and leave you questioning your very existence.

House Of The Rising Sun, your radiant facade can't hide the cracks in your foundation. When the lights go out, your fear will consume you. World Elite, your arrogance blinds you to the reality of your vulnerability. We'll expose your flaws and make you beg for mercy. Vendetta, your thirst for revenge makes you predictable, and predictability is a death sentence in our world."

---

Chapter 3: The Strategy of Dominance

Abbie Kaos steps forward, her voice calm but filled with an undercurrent of menace.

Abbie Kaos:

"Every battle is won before it's ever fought. We don't just rely on brute strength; we use our minds to outmaneuver, outthink, and outclass our opponents. Our strategy is flawless, our execution is precise, and our determination is unbreakable.

House Of The Rising Sun, your flashy moves and high-flying antics won't save you from the systematic dismantling we have planned. World Elite, your technical prowess and international acclaim mean nothing when faced with our relentless assault. Vendetta, your passion and fury are commendable, but they will be your downfall. You can't fight a battle fueled by emotion alone; you need strategy, and that's where you fall short."

---

Chapter 4: The War of Attrition

Jonathan Kaos:thing, and we have nothing left to lose.

House Of The Rising Sun, you might have the momentum, but do you have the endurance to withstand our onslaught? World Elite, you might have the numbers, but do you have the resilience to survive the storm we're bringing? Vendetta, you might have the drive, bu

"This isn't just a match; it's a war. A war of attrition where only the strongest, the smartest, and the most ruthless survive. We've endured pain, betrayal, and the harshest of trials to stand where we are today. We've sacrificed everyt do you have the stamina to keep fighting when all hope is lost?"

---

Chapter 5: The Brotherhood of Kaos

Adam Kaos places a hand on Jonathan's shoulder, a symbol of their unbreakable bond.

Adam Kaos:

"We are more than just a team; we are a brotherhood. Bound by blood, forged in battle, and united by a common purpose. We fight not just for ourselves, but for each other. Our bond is our greatest strength, and it makes us unstoppable.

House Of The Rising Sun, your unity is fragile, built on a foundation of vanity and ego. World Elite, your alliances are temporary, motivated by convenience rather than loyalty. Vendetta, your camaraderie is driven by a shared grudge, but grudges can be fleeting. Our brotherhood is eternal, and it will be the force that crushes you all."

---

Chapter 6: The Fury Unleashed

Abbie Kaos:

"Hell hath no fury like a warrior scorned. We are the embodiment of that fury, and we will unleash it upon you with a vengeance. Our rage is a tidal wave that will drown you, a wildfire that will consume you, and a storm that will obliterate you.

House Of The Rising Sun, prepare to be blinded by the darkness. World Elite, brace yourselves for the fall of your empire. Vendetta, get ready to face the wrath of true vengeance. We are Hell Hath No Fury, and we are coming for you."

---

Chapter 7: The Final Countdown

The camera pans out, showing the three members of Hell Hath No Fury standing tall, their presence commanding and intimidating.

Jonathan Kaos:

"The countdown to your demise has begun. The KORE Wrestling Trios Championships will be ours, not because we want them, but because we deserve them. We've earned our place at the top through blood, sweat, and tears. We've faced the darkness and emerged victorious. Now, it's your turn to face the fury.

House Of The Rising Sun, World Elite, Vendetta—this is your final warning. Prepare yourselves for the fight of your lives, because when the bell rings, there will be no mercy, no respite, and no escape. Hell Hath No Fury is coming, and we will show you the true meaning of fear."

---

Conclusion: The Call to Battle

Jonathan Kaos:

"To our fans, our supporters, and everyone who believes in the power of chaos—we fight for you. To our enemies—prepare to fall. The era of Hell Hath No Fury is upon you, and there is no turning back. We will rise, we will conquer, and we will reign supreme."

The scene fades to black, the echoes of their voices lingering in the air like a haunting promise of the chaos to come.

---

End of promo.

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

*The scene opens up with Assassin sitting at a desk, with a stack of papers in front of him. Off to the right, is The Kore North American Title. Right behind that, is the Kore Trios Titles which is barely seen in view. He is wearing a House Of The Rising Sun T-shirt, and a pair of Clique Gold Sport sun glasses. He smirks, as he looks into the camera, knowing he is already under the skin of his soon to be opponents. He notified the management of Kore asking for this match, since other places are invading this company. He wants to start setting the bar, that the people need to reach if they are ever going to beat anyone from The House Of The Rising Sun. He begins to speak, after taking a drink of his glass of tea*

Assassin: Sore de, kono marui me oh shita kuso yarō-domo wa, oretachi ni kateru to omotten no ka? Anata wa totemo omoshiroidesu ka, soretomo orokadesu ka ...Dochira ni shite mo wakarimasen. Kon'na kuso yarō-domo oh ringu ni okurikomeba, inu no yō ni kiritaoshite yaru. Amerika no yarō-domo ni, dare ga saikyō no chīmuna no ka o misetsukeru toki ga kita!!

Mieko: World Elite, is it? You know, I’ve been watching you. Waiting for something with some substance, something that is worthy of the d*ck swinging you have been doing around here, and you know what? I asked for this match to see if you would run like the true bytch you are …or if you would put up the fight, that I heard your capable of doing. After all, you did call us jobbers to your greatness. Coming back after, an 1year hiatus.

*Assassin laughs a bold hearty laugh. Knowing he is just getting started*

Assassin: Hontōni?? Okuchi no baka yarō-domo, watashi no jokkusutorappu oh tsukamu koto wa dekinakatta …tanjun'na kangae no orokamono yo, itsumo watashitachi ga chīsaikara hiite shimau to omotte iru no ne. Mā, son'na koto wa okoranaidarou ...Kono marui me oh shita kuso yarō. Dōnatsu oh taberu yarō-domo yori mo naze wareware ga kore hodo made ni susunde iru no ka oh sekai ni shimesu toki ga kita noda!!

Mieko: Are you serious?? Like, for real? Calling a man that has done more in his career, than you have ever dreamed of. Well, let’s stop there. Cause to be honest. Hell Hath No Fury, I mean this with the up most respect. You couldn’t lace my boots, and that’s with them on and halfway laced up. Yes, you beat ….well, someone and to be honest. I don’t know how you pulled that off. He must not have slept off the partying, he did the night before. But Hell Hath No Fury, we are talking about me and you. The Silent Assassin. And you, HHNF …Let’s leave Gawd out, of this one. Because, you haven’t earned the right …to put that in my face. ‘Cause you’re the “Gads” of nothing, in my book. You’re not relevant. You’re nothing but some used up gum stuck to the bottom of my boots. You’re a complete joke in the Wrestling World. And all that shyte you utter out of that yuck mouth, doesn’t measure up. I mean, come on!!

*Assassin pauses a moment, to light a pipe and then continues to talk*

Assassin: Hanashitai namakemono yarō ga masumasu fuemasu. Naze wazawaza son'na koto oh suru no ka jibun demo wakarimasen ...Anatagata no dare mo watashitachi ni kateru wakede wa arimasen. Tsumari, hijō ni ōku no hito ga jidō poruno oh mite, maikuropenisu oh shigoite iru to iu kotodesu. Tada ushironi ite, wazawaza ringu ni konaide kudasai ...Sō sureba, watashi no ken wa anata no oh shiri ni todokanaku narimasu!!

Meiko: Vendetta, what kind of Barnum Bailey circus shyte is that? Did you get your name out of a cracker jack box? Did a 2yr old, neglected kid, name you? Or did you look at Rolling Stone Magazine, and see Jimi Hendrix on the cover? Seriously, who in Hades takes you seriously? What companies outside of the circle, that your invested in as part owner. Either behind the scenes or upfront about it, do you amount to something? Because from where I’m sitting, you look like a huge clown. And your in-ring names. *She laughs* They really makes me laugh, my ass off. Not just because you’re the biggest clown, I ever seen. But because you think in the back of your head, that you could ever in your life could beat us.

*Assassin takes another hit off his pipe. Then lights it, because it went half way out while he was talking. He gets a few good hits, and takes another drink of his tea*

Assassin: Ā,-sōdesu ...Mata, jibun-tachi ga kateru to omotte iru orokana gurūpudesu. Sore wa okorimasen ...Shiai ni katsu tame ni jissai ni doryoku suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Hotondo no hito wa, būtsu no himo oh musubu tame ni sutīru-shi no tokoro ni ikanakereba narimasen. Tsumari, kare mo anata no dasai fuku o erabu nodesu ka?? Kankeinai yo, hiite shinde yaru yo!!

Meiko: Let me ask you a question. Do you know, I’m one of the highest paid Wrestling Entertainers in the business? That’s why, I own 2 pair of $75,000 sunglasses. Why I own, a Bugatti LA Voiture Noire. That has an 18.7 Million dollar price tag. And I own, several Nissan Skylines. My two favorites? Well, one is a R34 GT-R Nismo Z-Tune …and the other favorite is a 1996 R34 V-spec 2 NUR. Only 718, were ever made. That one was a gift from my good friend, Jessica Spark. Do you know why, I brought that up? It’s because, I make that much Gawd damn money. Yes, I own a 5-Star restaurant and one of the hottest night clubs in Tokyo. I get paid, to come do what I love. I love being a G.O.A.T. in the wrestling world. Ever since I stepped in the ring, the first time …I knew, I was going to be one of the best. And Kore, your none of that. But when it comes to this match. None of that shyte about money, really matters!!

*Assassin pauses to set his pipe down. Standing up now, he walks past his case with all the various Titles and awards he has won throughout his career. The North American Title and the Trios Title over his shoulder. He slowly speaks again*

Assassin: Kudaranai fukusō to ieba, anata no on'na tomodachi ga anata no tame ni sono kudaranai moderu oh shite kuremasu ka? Moshika shitara,-ka no naka de yakuwari oh kōtai shita hō ga ī kamo shiremasen ...Tsumari, anata wa kappuru no meinudesu yo ne?? Kutabare, kanojo ni rōrupurei oh shite moraimashou ...Kanojo no kirainahito oh rīman shita nochi, kanojo oh ie ni okurikaeshimasu!!

Meiko: I’ll stop with the d*ck swinging now, and won’t talk about the Titles …I’ve won over the years. Because they don’t matter, right now. And honestly, neither does my cars and the other shyte I said about the money. What I said about you, is all that matters. It matters very much. You see, as I’ve said …I’ve been watching you. And it’s closer than you thought. And what makes it even better. I’m going to get into your head, even more lil’ bytch. You see, I’ve been watching you …even closer than you can imagine!!

*Assassin starts laughing again. Knowing that Kore joke, has their minds reeling right now. Just trying to figure out, what the warrior known as Silent Assassin has up his sleeves*

Assassin: Nakigoto ya fuhei fuman oh iitai dake iemasu ...Shikashi jijitsu wa kawarimasen, anata wa Monika rau~insukī yori mo motto penisu oh sutte imasu. Sore oh kuchi kara dashite, ningen no yō ni watashi ni hanashikakete kudasai. Watashitachi oh mikudasu no wa yamete kudasai, kono marui me no kuso yarō. Tai ga ōkīkara to itte, yori sugurete iru wakede wa arimasen ...Kurikaeshimasuga, jissai no tokoro, korera no ta no chīmu no hotondo ni wa, hitodanraku no jōhō mo watasa remasen!!

Meiko: You see, I can get you touched at any time. When you least expect it, I’m going to pull the plug on everything …you hold dear. And running to another promotion …will not save you. With the snap of my fingers, I can end that. You think I’m full of shyte, or some sort of joke?. I’m respected in the wrestling world, unlike yourselves.

*Assassin chuckles now. He takes his glasses off, and looks deep in the camera*

Assassin: Nando mo, watashitachiha hokanohito tachiyori mo sugurete iru to sengen shite kimashita. Shikashi, koko de mata ikimasu ...Motto marui me no kuso o naguri, soshite karera no mama oh beddoni tsurete ikimasu. Dikku wa nai hō ga yoi to omoimasu ka? Shirimasen, watashi no nagai ken wa kanojo ga chi oh nagashite shinu made hara o warimasu!!

*Assassin chuckles a bit more, and then shakes his head in disbelief. He smirks, as he speaks again*

Assassin: Ā,-sōda, watashitachi wa anata no josei oh reipu shi, dansei oh korosu tsumoridesu. Hoka no chīmu ni wa hontōni chansu ga arimasen ...Tsumari, dare ga anata no rōrupurei oh nyūryoku suru hodo mechakucha ni narudeshou ka? Asahi no ie ga kanojo oh sū-kai nodo de okashita nochi, mama ni kiite mite mo ī kamo shiremasen!!

Meiko: Kore, the last things …I’ve heard through the grape vines, even makes you looking like a complete joke. You’re a baby back bytch. And this is why your viewed as the bytch, that you are. All I heard was, crying to the top brass about having to face us. Well, you should be scared. You should be worrying about, what lengths we’ll go to …to end your careers. We put a challenge out there, to you not too long ago. And, you ran from us. Well, now it’s booked. You accepted the challenge, and now you’re going to look like a big bytch. Because you know you’re not on our level. You know, you fear The House Of The Rising Sun. And you know, we’d put you on the shelf. Soon to fade, from anyone’s memory. As for us? Our name is synonymous, with the greats like …Rick Flair, Hulk Hogan, and Randy “Macho Man” Savage. You’re nothing, but a jobber to the millions of stars. We’ll call you a stepping stone. But, we both know …your just a pebble. The balls in your court. Let’s see what you got!!

*Assassin pauses, and smirks. Knowing that what he just said, is nails in the coffin. Case closed*

Assassin: Saigo ni hitotsu, mama ni itte okimasu …watashi wa chīsai oppai wa suki janaishi, kanojo no omanko wa kusatta sakana no bō no yōna nioi ga suru ndesu!!

Meiko: But, don’t take it personal. It’s just good business. And it's more than us, not liking you. I f*ckin Hate You, son of a bytches. I'm going to love destroying you. See you soon!!

*The screen flashes to a picture of the other teams, that busts into flames and then fades to The House Of The Rising Sun Logo as Assassin is heard laughing*

1703385138997.jpg