Asylum Heavyweight Championship Global Championship Tag Team Championships Pure Championship Goddess Championship Manic Championship C4 Division Championship Internet Championship NEXT LVL Championship

Match Five: Paine Vs. Sythe

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

*Match Five*

~Crow’s Playground Match: Deathmatch Championship~

Scotty Paine Vs. Sythe

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  61
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  167
  • Achievement Points:  1,637
  • Salary:  11,804,750
  • Name:  MeTaL
  • Time Efedding:  Almost

*The camera opens, now later in the afternoon from our earlier locker room segment involving Scotty Paine. Once again, with a familiar set of surroundings as for the second time in hours. We see the locker room door shot of The House of Paine. However, unlike before the cameraman doesn't even get a chance to venture inside. Not, because he can’t the door. It abruptly swings wide open revealing good ole' Scotty himself, this time with Ki Morbid in tow alongside as the duo step out. Without even noticing the camera is close behind them. Scotty & Ki shortly set off down the hallway with their usual smirks of confidence intact as well. And judging from the direction they're heading, it would appear they're on the way out toward the afternoon's sellout arena crowd! At this juncture, the two finally begin moving further and further ahead of the original cameraman. We shift out to an arena shot facing the stage area. An area that's within less than another minute or so re-introduced to the effects of …Suddenly, the arena lights begin to flicker off and on as the crowd rises to its feet immediately in anticipation, a combination of loud guitar riffs and the following words slowly begin to echo and scroll across the Xtreme-Tron*

“I am the new hell on earth

The lord of agony divine

Domination, intimidation

Lives within these eyes

Reign of power

Remorseless anarchy

I am arrogance in the flesh

Unleashed intensity” …

*soon after the member of The House of Paine emerges from behind the curtain with the gorgeous Ki Morbid at their side! Thereafter, once finished making their way on down the ramp to a deafening uproar of crowd pops, the grizzled veteran then finishes making his way on up the ring steps, taking great care to assist his vixen of a female counterpart inside initially. Once inside the ring moments later himself, he proceeds to lean over toward the ropes, and taunt off momentarily to this entire sellout crowd joining us here tonight. He follows that up by moving to fiercely grab the nearest mic, and make his way to stand directly in the center of the ring. Not too long afterward, at continued to be greeted by a mixture of the crowd reactions. He finally raises a hand to signal quiet, whereupon he prepares to speak momentarily toward this sellout Kore crowd on hand for the afternoon*

~Scotty~

Quite simply, legacies ...

*Impressive opening pop for this phrase of Scotty’s long career*

~Scotty~

Indeed, indeed …in such a business, an industry, a routine, a daily way of life as this is non-stop for every single man and woman back there in the back, who belongs to this company …in such an atmosphere, as that we all come to know and learn over time just how pivotal the art of forming your own legacy as a combatant in this very ring is …You know, there was a time once when as some of you may well remember I myself hoped, dreamed, and prayed at every possible opportunity to begin forming a legacy all my own in the Asylum Wrestling Society ...Heh, many a day before I was even thought of as being associated with professional wrestling I would sit back there in the back, or at home on my couch as a young man. I'd sit back there excitedly watching my own family. Yes, my own family members, my own flesh and blood Thomas and Jaycion, as they gradually developed their own legacies step by step. For instance, Thomas as you all know …formed his legacy by after many miserably failed Hardcore title attempts joining Aiden …joining him to become an infinite symbol of tag-team wrestling and to capture something that I'm sure will always be close to his heart in that first-ever XWA Tag-Team Championship reign, one earned over three equally famous fandoms on AXW Xtreme X-Mas of '02 if you'll recall. Then, then beyond the slightest shadow of a doubt …Jaycion has hit it unbelievably big in the AXW to form his own legacy too, he went from some no-name, lackluster jobber in X-Division Title contention to gaining the support of Kaleb and in turn the first of two U.S. Titles, and eventually Jaycion went on to face his eternally greatest rival in Rockin’ Lunatic sometime later on the grandest stage of them all XWA’s Bloodymainia …I in the Co-Main Event, for the World Heavyweight Championship. A Title which in relation to his most recent Championship reign, he still lives and breathes for to this day.

*Scotty pauses for a few moments, and then continues*

~Scotty~

So yes, with this in mind …anyone and everyone who knows me as a wrestler well enough. Knows that coming from the family dynasty of House of Paine talent, that I do. I'm expected, and assumed to be highly bred for success at certain points. The success of majorly memorable proportions, when it comes right down to it. And speaking of this type of success, I'd have to very much place this upcoming Title defense of mine …right up there, as one of the best …I'll ever behold, no doubt about it!!

*Another short pause, before speaking again*

~Scotty~

But hey, surprising as this may sound to some …I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the sheer thrill of having to perform under such pressure-filled circumstances, as the ones currently placed on me by those such as Thomas …when this type of pressure is soon enough on it's a given. That I'm expected to have my best showing to date, as a professional wrestler this coming week. Hades, if anything I feed …I thrive, I leech off insane amounts of pressure. Those are in these types of competitive tight spots …it gives me just the right amount of drive, I need to finish what I start inside this ring. Sythe, since we both know you're watching …then come to Synergistic, you can bet your ass. Whatever I start, will end up being finished in the end …of however much a bloodbath, our warzone of a matchup deteriorates into ...

*A sudden wave of "Hiccup" chants startup, these prompting the next short-lived stint of silence on the mic*

~Scotty~

Oh yes, rest assured …there will be more than your everyday amount of bloodshed in this match. There's just no way around it when two forces such as us, are subjected to such a severe collision. Not to mention, an unspeakable amount of Paine, and suffering at the bare hands of one another …as this is to be between you, and me on both a personal and professional level.

*Scotty cockily reaches up to scratch his scruffy face in thought before continuing*

~Scotty~

In retrospect, the truth be told …I've learned more than you sir, will ever know from watching all my past heroes of the wrestling world …such as Thomas, Jaycion, Dominic, and even Erron at one point form their respective legacies …and come Synergistic when I walk back into the arena the entrance doors. When I come to the mere moment of truth, when I lace up my boots and assume my position for my entrance, and come to the ultimate point of Synergistic …when I have my arm raised high above my head in ecstatic victory. Those Sythe, THOSE are the moments …I'll know this is at last my time, my chance, my shot, MY point of achievement …at which to say, I've officially broken through as the next wrestling anti-hero for all these fans. And that I've officially and undoubtedly established my own illustrious legacy for years upon …years to come! Sythe, that title you so badly want to put around your pesky little waist. That Championship gold you want so much, just as those like House of Paine have before you …that's an object I treasure with everything, I have to offer as a living breathing human being. It's something that if you can attain gives you a lifetime's worth of prestige, adoration, respect, and envy in the wrestling world …all in all, it's something I'll snap every last motherfucking bone in your body if I must …to pry it from that newly-found death grip, you want to sealed upon it. Sythe, you still may not be able to understand this …since you're naturally the only one in your family, wherever the Hades you came from amounts to anything in the business world. But believe me …I want this win, worse than you do …for the sake of myself, and my family legacy! That will now stretch between potentially of multi icons …men in this industry, two other icons …who like me, shall stand up for what they believe is right in their wrestling careers …and also just as I shall, they will come out on top …when it mattered most!!

*As soon as Scotty’s done speaking, he moves to get directly into the camera’s lens to continue*

~Scotty~

So just riddle me this, Sythe …if you're so much better than everyone, and if you're so very much smarter than “Lil’ Krazy” me … then why is it, you've yet to show your face toward me personally …out here, in the middle of this ring? And why is everything you have to say backstage …is a Whooooole Lot of nothing in a nutshell? The absolute essence, of retardation in its simplest form? Well, if you'll allow me …and if you the oh-so-gratifyingly wrestling fans, would allow me to ...

*Scotty is cut off by the crowd’s pop benign big time for support*

~Scotty~

Yes, yes …if you two figures of AWSW’s staff would allow me, I'd like to in closing for the present time …answer my own question here, Sythe. The fact of the matter is, that surprise-surprise you're NOT better than me! Believe it or not, you are NOT smarter than me either … you don't possess even half the charisma it takes to keep this belt in your grasp …after such a historic match, as this week on Synergistic promises to be. Really, and truthfully Sythe …just learn to think, and make acceptance of it like this. You're just a never-was on the brink of entering the greatest downward spiral of your career …in a negatively noticeable way. Meanwhile, during your head-on collision with a loss …I'm going to, as of this week …be heading the exact opposite way, as I blow by you …in your fall from grace and surge ahead. Ahead oppositely in the positive of straight up the wrestling world ladder, toward that anxiously awaiting Championship I have. Sythe, just like I'm sure in some twisted way …you do I have something to prove this week, I must prove to my family members, my legions upon legions of loyal Asylum Mates …and to most of all, myself …that MY day of forming MY everlasting legacy is at hand. It's time, the tides were turned for my side in this battle …and come this week Sythe, come Synergistic…I’II is ready to engrave my incumbent champion of a challenger, for I am the next link in my ever-famous and sadistic family has got one Hades Damnation l …Of A Legacy, To Live Life Up To!!

*Thereafter, "Here Comes The Paine" by Slayer hits the PA system once again. Thus, prompting Scotty to carelessly toss his mic aside, and make his way to taunt off consecutively from all four turnbuckles. At each corner, it draws a deafening roar of approval from everyone in the crowd. Afterward, he holds up two lone fingers toward the camera to signify the number of sites given for Hector. The House of Paine exits the ring, and makes their way slowly up the ramp and to the backstage area with one last message towards Scotty’s opponent*

~Scotty’s Voice~

I Dare You, Come Feel The Paine!!

~Part Two~

*Scotty stands there, completely blank faced. He shrugs a few times, as he waits for an answer. That may never come, yet he still stands there as if stuck in time itself*

~Scotty~

No Way, In Hades’ Damnation …Am I going let you sit there, silent this time around. Say whatever you want to, The Truth Hurts …but right now, I don’t give two shytes!! Say anything, Sythe. Us Fire Signs don’t relax easily. The anxiety, we share …is killing me, slowly. Kick me, beat me, turn me down …it’ll hurt less, I’m used to it. My Last Name Is …“Paine”!!

*Scotty again, stares deep into the camera. Yet, this time it’s not the standard grunge and psychotic look we’re used to. Scotty had his long, shaggy hair pulled back into a ponytail. It’s all stuck under an Onyx Black and Royal Purple bandana, and he’s wearing his glasses. The typical black tattered hoodie is worn but his hood is back away from his face. The black smeared makeup is gone, and his prized leather jacket. Is hung up, on the chair behind him*

~Scotty~

Every last one of you, have all started the same Hades’ Damnation way …please, tell me your vast wisdom is smarter than your mundane peers. “Let’s Keep This Professional, And It’s Nothing Personal” ...Way too damn late for that!! Both feet, all four of them are already in The Leo’s Flames. This is Way Beyond a Professional Wrestling, Relationship. It’s blossomed so far past that, it’s scary isn’t it?? I mean, in the years before “The Redneck Wrestling Machine” …there was another man, there was “The Bionic Redneck”. Brian Blades, the first guy that even went toe to toe with me. And quick frankly, I got my @$$ Kicked!! He used to tell me, “I’d Work Anywhere, But The E” …He was right, I never needed Vinny Mac’s help. Not a dime of that Million Dollar Wrestling Genius’ Money, ever helped me get over. Yet, my thick skulled, stubborn @$$ worked for Kaleb Antonio Steele instead??

*Again, Scotty stops shortly, to let those thoughts settle into the opponent’s head. Scotty stands there, with his usual deranged smile, yet this one shows years of wisdom and knowledge. Suddenly, the resident psycho doesn’t look so insane after all*

~Scotty~

I’ve asked time, and time again. ”I’m as crazy as they say I am” …or am I just smart enough to make them think so?? Truth be told, you’re the only one here to actually know The Truth!! Worlds Can Not Be Offered, Only The Best I Can Do & Some Days …That Just Won’t Be Good Enuff!! What needs to be said or done, in order to prove our actions …Nothing, nothing whatsoever on Your Behalf. As Bytched out as this is going to seem, it’s All About Me & My Beloved PTSD!! Your words are amazing, your actions Ten-Fold. And truthfully, I’m about to use a word I absolutely Hate …”But” I’ve heard it all before, I’ve been here and know the Paine that comes from them. Much, more like yourself …then you’ll ever admit. I can paint you the prettiest picture ever seen. Say words, you’ve only dreamed of. You are, and always will be My Endless Hatred …”Come 100%, Or Don’t Come At All” …It stood then, and it does now. Offers have been laid on the table, for you to shrug or brush them off …take your time, I am not going anywhere! I’ve been here far too long, for me to sit back …and let A, a fool like you …walk into My Asylum, affect me the way you do, and Not Fight For What I Want!! A Title Match, A Signature Match …Against, someone like yourself?? I came here to help You, and Your Career …I mean, Goddess Honesty. Do You really think, I need another World Heavyweight Championship?? Do You, seriously think …I need One More Asylum Match, before I’m done??

*Scotty stands there, as tears roll down his tattered face. His knees buckle, and his stomach almost turns on him. His bottom lips bounces, like a baby boy lost in the wild blue yonder*

~Scotty~

If by now, You Don’t Know What I really Want?!? Then, I’m the failure …I always knew I was, and I’m Sorry. All week, I’ve repeated “So Much To Say, So Little Time For It To Be Said” Red, Orange, Yellow, and The Ring Of Life …means nothing to the outside world, yet …you couldn’t wait to give me your answer. “In A Heartbeat” …words, that sung Majik into my Black Broken Heart. An organ that should have been sealed off, from the naysayers, the hypocrites, and people that have doubted me for years. A million rhythmic verses can’t explain how I feel …not now, not ever. I can tell you everything, far beyond the reaches that’s already been foretold. Southern Preachers, and Fools Know More Than I …But, that word I Hate so much!! “When it comes to Hatting You, I’m Shameless!! It’s outta my hand, I’m a Fool!!” Is that what you need?? A Lyrical Assassination, by all means …Let’s Play Some Music!! Just who in Hades’ Damnation are you, to Fix My World?? “Someone has too” …Great, out-effin-standing. Yet, what on my resume is so impressive …you had to have me come here?? To fix your career …Nah, ain’t buying it man. Was it, my hardcore nature?? Possible, yet I still think it’s more …Do I remind you, of the Co-Founder of The Crow’s Nest?? I have in me …what My Dearly, Departed Brother Had. In Giah’s name we pray, So Mote It Be!!

*Scotty’s eyes quickly shift from the calm loving demeanor, to absolute anger in a simple blink of an eye. Suddenly, the happy go lucky lunatic. Has gone far beyond Hannibal Lector insanity*

~Scotty~

I know, they told me. I could stand here for, not one …not two, but three two-hour promos. I don’t even see the reason to, honestly. I’m going to say everything, I have to say now and let the Wrestling World deal with it. I could, I should, and everyone know Damn Well …I would, stand here and run my mouth all day long. Facts are, we both know how we feel inside. Only in the darkest, most Paineful sections of our minds. Yeah, time and again …I know, who you are … Run, hide, feel like you want to Die. Always remember, some of us have and are in your World. I don’t need my Celtic-Wiccan Warrior Pride, to invade your heart, mind, and soul. I’m already, so far behind those personal lines …Even I’m Scared!! To lose a match, I Didn’t Want?? To be the Rightful AWS, Deathmatch Champion?? And prove to everyone, without a shadow of a doubt …I’m the most hardcore son-of a bytch in professional wrestling today?? Is that, truly what you think I Want?? Not only have I Failed, Myself …but You all as well!!

*Scotty shakes his head in disbelief, as more tears stream down his face. He rips off a chunk of his $OA Skull t-shirt, and whips away his smeared vision. He places his glasses on the desk next to him, as his Paine filled voice rings out once more* 

~Scotty~

Go back in time, just a few weeks back. Not even a month ago …we had a match, elsewhere. You remember, you didn’t say a word to me. The O’Mighty, was stumped by a lyrical master. “I only face men, I hate facing the prissy girls. F*ck, I don’t do lesser Championship ...I’m passed all that” Cool, ball up that fist and hit me with every ounce of hatred you have!! I Dare You, Come Feel The Paine!! And the next time one of your ignorant toadies, tell me how to pronounce your name correctly …I’m going to slap the taste out of their mouths, with a barbed wire wrapped 2x4!! Why, why must I love to hate you?? Effin’ naysayers, all you disrespectful bastards, can say is “The Only Reason You’re Here or Have That Title, Is Because You’re Friend’s The Owner” …Why?? Why, ‘Cause, just like anyone else in this industry …You’re a threat to me, and what I preach. You don’t have to like, or agree to my statements …just acknowledge, they’ve been said. Simple Life Plan, really. “Do As Thou Wilt, Bring Harm To None”. Always Mind The Rules Of Three: What You Put Out, Comes Back Three-Fold” …Love & Light, So Mote It Be. They say, people like us have made a career based on “Garbage” Wrestling. Personally, I say …”You Couldn’t Fathom, What It Means To Be Hardcore!!” You, you know far too well what Being Truly Hardcore Means …on a Personal Level. One on One, Emonno-Emonno, Face to Face, and Down Right “Nitty-Gritty” …I love that about you. No running, no hiding, and No “I can out think, this opponent”. Isn’t going to happen, come match time. Ring the bell, and watch me do what I do Better Than Anyone Else …Make Another Person, Bleed!! Hardcore To The Bone. My Home-Your Home, We’re Going Into The Terror Zone! Welcome To The Playground, It’s Where I Spent Most Of My Days. Forever Living Within A Dark Haze, Yet Simple Words Said …I’m Still Amaze, Your Body Ablaze. Back To Reality, Where Paine Is All Too Real, Can You Deal …Don’t Walk In My World To Steal, F*ck That …I’m Real. I Too, Know How You Feel …I’m Also As Crooked As Mr. Steele. I’ve Also Been Sent Straight To Hell!! Yeah, I’ll Admit It …I Fell, straight into your plan that fooled me so Well. I’m blinded by your dysfunctional world. Inside me, a piece of self-loathing dies …the mental health issues, don’t need man made “brain fries” ...No pill does what you did, and the Entire Wrestling World knows …I’m the most sadistic, brutally honest, @$$Hole on this side of the United States of America!! Why, you ask?? Why me, why would someone do this or say that to me?? Ditto dude, and just like you’d want …I know it’s what Eric would want, but not what I Want. Whether It’s Mentally Or Physically …You Will Feel My Paine!!

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence …whether much that is glorious, whether all that is profound …does not spring from disease of thought, from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.”

So It Has Been Said, So Shall It Come To Pass …

-Quoth The Crow, Forevermore!!

*The scene fades out, yet Scotty doesn’t strike his usual cross-like pose. Instead, this time he stands there and blows a kiss into the camera’s lens*

1698826657437.jpg