Champions

Viper Squad • versus • The Kaos Twins

Feigel

SHOW OPENER
Tag Team Match
Viper Squad (Madd Morales & Monster Mammoth) • versus • The Kaos Twins (Adam & Jonathan Kaos) w/ Abbie Kaos

View full promo

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[The scene opens in a dimly lit room, the camera focused on The Kaos Twins, Adam and Jonathan Kaos, standing side by side. Abbie Kaos, their manager, stands between them, a smirk playing on her lips as she holds a microphone.]

Abbie Kaos: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the show! Tonight, we've got a treat for you all. The Kaos Twins are here to talk about their upcoming match at AWS Anarchy 2024 against none other than the Viper Squad. 

[Adam Kaos steps forward, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he speaks.]

Adam Kaos: Viper Squad, you think you can come into our territory and take us down? You think you can outsmart the Kaos Twins? Well, think again. We're not just any tag team. We're the most dominant force in AWS, and we'll prove it once again at Anarchy.

[Jonathan Kaos steps forward, cracking his knuckles as he speaks.]

Jonathan Kaos: Madd Morales, Monster Mammoth, you two are in for a world of hurt. You may think you're big and bad, but you haven't faced anyone like us. We'll tear you apart limb by limb and leave you lying in the ring, broken and defeated.

[Abbie Kaos steps forward, a wicked smile on her face as she speaks into the microphone.]

Abbie Kaos: Viper Squad, you may have size on your side, but we've got cunning and skill. We'll outmaneuver you, outsmart you, and outfight you. You're stepping into the ring with the masters of chaos, and there's no escaping the destruction we'll unleash upon you.

[The camera fades to black as The Kaos Twins stand tall, their confidence radiating off them as they prepare for the battle ahead.]

A flash of red light overcomes the camera, flaring the lens and creating a disorienting view. Distantly, a cacophony of screams echo. Tension runs high despite the visuals being completely flooded with the red light, until a gloved hand appears and takes the camera's perspective, shaking and shoving it forward. Forced to walk through an endless hallway, doors cracked open on either side. Those distant screams grow closer.

The first door on the right reveals people chained to a wall. Bruises and cuts running up and down their forms. Screams of the breaking and broken come through clearer, as well as the cracking of whips. Shoved from behind, the perspective is forced to move quickly forward.

Second, on the left, there is a room which holds the repository of the bodies. Those who break and are no longer of use. Flames fire up and fight to show the flickering of a furnace on the camera. Two masked individuals grab one of the limp bodies, bringing it over towards the furnace. Just as they go to swing the form into the famished fire, the perspective is once more forced forward. 

Finally, the last door at the end of the hallway. This one is fully open and invites the perspective and audience inside, where several individuals in masks run back and forth. These face coverings come in the form of boars, of elephants, devils, fairies, skeletons, and a variety of creatures real and nightmarish. They fight brutally among themselves for scraps of meat, for the chance to appease the ruler of this wild kingdom. Predator and prey, changing at a moment's notice. Then, the throne at the edge of the room comes into view.

Chain collars around the necks of four men and women who lay by the feet of the throne. All of them moving their hands over the legs of the man who sits upon the crowning achievement of this hellish pit. A slow pan up from the camera reveals...Monster Mammoth. A glowering glare leveled towards the perspective, deep and heavy breaths taken. Terrifying, towering, totally dominant within this hellscape as the damned continue their wails. The camera leans in further and further towards the red eyes of Monster Mammoth, until it goes completely dark. 

Leaning away from the eye inside, the camera slowly zooms out to show a focused Monster Mammoth. Starting at the same eye that the zoom in came from, until the behemoth body of The Peak of Freak is shown in full. Standing to his tallest height, muscles flexed, and a single sentence leaves his lips-

"Welcome...to MY world." 

-Before the camera cuts to black.

Madd Morales waits in gorilla, running through what he would say when he got out there. His last night out in the crowd had shown him that everything they were saying before was true. That being here on AWS was nothing like his old indie shows. The loss to the Bastards was just the final lesson to get him to learn that. He took a deep breath. 

Fuck all that noise. Change for AWS, nah. I came here to do me. I ain’t changing for AWS, imma change AWS. They gonna learn to fear me, and if they ain’t gonna fear, they damn sure gonna respect!

After his little pep talk to himself, he slaps his cheeks and waits for the lyrics to come in. 

YUNG, SCAR, LORD, WITH THE DOUGH, ON THE COME UP
 ON MY SOLO, GANG SHIT, PRAY FOR DEATH IF YOU RUN UP

Madd Morales makes his usual entrance to the ring, his signature smirk on his face as he ignores the jeers from the crowd and then gets into the ring. He asks for a mic and waits for the crowd to go quiet before telling them to “Shut up, a real one is trying to speak now.” After they take offense to that he waits some more before speaking. 

I’ll admit that what happened at Warzone was…a setback for Viper Squad.  We may have lost but real freaks don't quit, as Mammoth told me in the locker room…because me and my friend Mammoth, we have been through much worse, the hell we put each other through in the past can't compare to anything the Kaos twins will…have... or can do. See, See…the Kaos twins they're Brothers because they're Brothers by Blood. Blood of the womb. Me and Mammoth, we brothers cause of the blood we shed together in this ring, we Blood of the Covenant type shit…. And I ain't gotta tell you which is thicker cuz you gonna find out at Anarchy!... Now you said…you said ya'll was gonna leave me and Mammoth broken…and defeated. Let's break that down real quick cuz you said you going to leave us broken?…sorry to let this be how you find out but Mammoth is the Peak of Freak, and he made of that Real Steel, and steel don't break it bend and he gonna bend you.. and see me.. when most people getta feeling of danger they got a fight or flight response. You face one of my old foes in the past and they gonna tell you that Madd Morales got a fight-and-fly response!...So Let me give you all a spoiler on what's gonna happen at Anarchy. Step 1: Me and Mammoth are going to show you what it means to tear someone limb from limb, and Step 2 is sending a message to our opponents at Warzone, and Step 3 is BITCH DON’T FORGET STEP 1” 

He pauses as the crowd responds, starting to pick up on some of Morales's catchphrases. He then shakes his head. 

“Nah…nah,  That's too easy and I don't like easy so how about I break you Adam… and your brother…and that announce table…. and that announce table…. fuck it let's break every table in this building.” 

Madd Morales lets the sentence hang for a bit before continuing. 

“Me and Mammoth still got some anger issues left after that Trios shit, and that little incident with those scrubs on Warzone won't even be a appetizer. Now two little twins pulling up like Hansel and Gretel. So why don’t we treat em like the big bad Witch and put em on the dinner table? Wait, on? Nah I meant THROUGH the dinner table. You said you gonna leave us broken right, then prove it, Adam and Jonathan. Viper Squad! Kaos Twins! Table Elimination match! And when you meet the man downstairs, covered in blood, bruises, and wood splinters, tell him he fooled you again! Because I may have done a lot of tricks that would put the devil to shame, but the greatest trick the devil has ever pulled was convincing you that you could beat us! 

He stares into the camera as his song plays again, staring into the very soul of the Kaos Twins until the camera fades to black.