Champions

Hollie Holt & Dakota Storm vs The Violent Generation (Shannon Douglas & Dina Dudley)

Taylor Mathews

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday Night Ward needed to be on its A-game in the coming weeks. Sports, regular fall television, and of course other wrestling promotions all seemed to perk up around this time. This also meant that it was the right time to assert your dominance and get that last push for wrestling fame as the year was nearing its end. 

But that was something that the Violent Generation didn’t have to truly worry about. They had five members. Shannon Douglas, Dina Dudley, Troy Funk, Ben Reks, and Zane Maritato that represented them with pride and they all did their part to keep TVG relevant in the eyes of the fans and in the presence of the locker room. Even if they had to hang out among themselves since they had no outside allies.

Which put Hollie Holt and Dakota Storm in a unique spot. They were two rising stars of the Asylum Wrestling Society that were teaming up to fight one of the more established teams in the company. Which of course Shannon and Dina took as a challenge. An established team losing to some thrown-together pair to fill up the show card. Shannon and Dina just couldn’t help but take this as an insult.

Dina Dudley had just finished an auto repair. Working under the hood of a Ford F-150. All while pretending not to notice her male co-workers check her out while she was bending over in her tight jeans when she got a text immediately once her shift was older from Shannon Douglas.

Antonio: I heard your phone go off sis, lemme guess. Shannon’s callin?

Dina Dudley: Yeah it’s a text and I saw it. Mind if I take this bro?”

Antonio: It’s boss when we’re at work but yeah go on. Your work is done so just let the client know his repairs are done before you go.

Antonio was Dina’s older brother who ran “Auto Aid Car Care” in Brooklyn. They did complete auto care which ranged from changing oil and fixing flat tires to working under the hood and in the undercarriage of your vehicle. It was founded by their dad and his buddies right out of college but now Antonio was in charge of the place as lead supervisor with his younger sister Dina as a repairman. Basic work given her part time status. It gave her some decent money on the side of being a wrestler.

Dina Dudley: Sure thing boss. 

After giving a brief call to her customer she began a text session with Shannon Douglas who just finished a training session with her Brazilian Jiu Jitsu master and mma coach Coach Palmer. Now that her repair job is done. Plus her shift was over too.

Dina Dudley: I got your text. We're facing Hollie Holt and Dakota Storm at AWS Ward.

Shannon Douglas: A random team thrown together to try and beat us. I hate that shit 

Shannon sent this text while still in her martial arts uniform so she was still amped up. Her annoyance of fighting a random tag team was shining through.

Dina Dudley: I don’t like them either. All the more reason for them to get their asses kicked. 

Shannon Douglas: Gym session when we meet up?

Dina Dudley: U know it. Hollie & Dakota are gonna lose.

And with that statement the two of them had one mission in mind and that was to get ready to assert dominance over another hopeful tag team that was in way over their heads.

—-------

Shannon Douglas: I am Shannon Douglas. 

Dina Dudley: I am Dina Dudley

Shannon Douglas: And we are the leading ladies of the Violent Generation. The gatekeepers of the Asylum Wrestling Society.

They introduced themselves from their locker room in their “Violent Generation” shirts. The only difference was that Shannon was wearing tight black pants while Dina was wearing short shorts that hugged her round butt

Shannon Douglas: We call ourselves gatekeepers because we’re the team that determines who is a legit threat, a true star in AWS and who are just pretenders. Where if you beat Dina and I you and your tag partner better get ready to pop the champagne and order the side plates because you’re going to be AWS Pinnacle Tag Team champions.

Dina Dudley: When Shannon and I do lose which ain’t often but when we do lose it’s to teams that aren’t flukes. Real teams that we acknowledge are pretty damn good and worthy of holding the titles that we held three times. Teams like the House Of Wolves, the Pride, even Philly Air Raid.

Shannon Douglas: So if you’re a pair of singles wrestlers who may be good one on one but you have tag team championship dreams or think you can make a name for yourselves in the tag team division because you suck in singles matches, like our two opponents for Ward Hollie Holt and Dakota Storm you’re not beating us. Dina and I WILL NOT lose to you.

Dina Dudley: See we pay attention to shit. Hollie, Dakota, you two tore each other APART in the Brandenburg Briefcase Ladder Deathmatch about a month ago at the last Ward show. I’m surprised that you two can even compete so fast after all of that! So now it seems like you two have made a dumbass truce to come together and try to take me and Shannon down. You two have no idea what you’re in for tonight.

Shannon Douglas: Dina and I LOVE seeing teams like you two in the ring against us especially in one on one competition because now we get a chance to cut loose and show why we are the gatekeepers of AWS’s tag team divisions who separate the real teams

Dina Dudley: That’s us

Shannon Douglas: From the fake teams

Dina Dudley: That’s Hollie and Dakota.

Shannon Dudley: Teams that deserve title shots and main events

Dina Dudley: That’s us

Shannon Douglas: From teams that are going to split up from each other even if they did beat us.

Dina Dudley: That’s Hollie and Dakota.

Shannon Douglas: So everyone who is watching this from the other wrestlers to the fans you will see the gatekeepers. The leading ladies of the Violent Generation. Kick ass tonight and put Hollie Holt and Dakota Storm in their place.

Dina Dudley: And that’s on the canvas under us. Stay tuned.