Champions

Sarah Frost -versus- Jenny Kay

MeTaL

AWS Underground Championship Tournament (RD1)
Barbed Wire Cage Match
Sarah Frost -versus- Jenny Kay

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Frost had her ups and downs in the AWS, but she never will give up. She knows she needs to keep trying as hard as she can to get back in the championship picture. It's not going to be a easy task, and Sarah knows that. She's worked twice as hard in other companies she's worked for. This week, Sarah will be competing on Assault against Jenny Kay in a barbwire cage match, something Sarah knows a little something about, cause in one company she competed in a barbwire ladder match. The scene opens up with Sarah Frost in her home. She is seen watching the reply of competing in the barbwire ladder match where she won the contract for the world title shot. Once she is done watching the match, she turns off the TV, then stares deeply into the camera, and smirks, as she begins to speak.

Sarah Frost: Jenny Kay, you act like I don't know what how handle barbwire, but this right down my alley.

She keeps smirking, then nods her head.

Sarah Frost: You see Jenny, I just got done watching the best match I had in my entire career in a company that is no longer around. I competed in a barbwire ladder match, and won the damn thing.

Sarah got a serious look on her face. She needed to be extremely hardcore for Assault, cause she knows Jenny Kay will not be a easy opponent to beat.

Sarah Frost: I admit I haven't been the best in AWS. I know I still need to progress more, which I will do in the upcoming months. I'm not here to claim I'm the best unless I can prove it more. I will claim I have a lot of heart, and I am one to NEVER complain about a thing in AWS, especially when I lose a match. I've always come into each match with a strategy, but a lot of times it doesn't go the way I've planned, which is fine by me.

Sarah was a woman that management knows will keep coming every show, and proving why she will improve with each show she is on.

Sarah Frost: I know this match is a little different from just the barbwire ladder match I had a few years back, but I am up for the challenge of bleeding even more. You see Jenny, bleeding makes me even more hardcore than I ever will be. I'm never the same person when I see blood pouring down my face.

Sarah gives a little evil smirk, She licks her lips, just thinking about how much damage she can do inside the barbwire steel cage match.

Sarah Frost: Jenny. all I got left to say is get ready, cause a whole different Sarah Frost will enter this barbwire steel cage match. I'm going to prove just why I belong in the AWS, and not some WEAK LINK who loses all the time. I'm not backing down without a fight. See you out there Jenny.

Sarah gives one last smirk, as the scene slowly fades to black.