TJ Alexander versus Cross Dresser Michelle

Thund3rEnigma

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scene opens up to Crossdresser Michelle Looking at the AWS Magazine featuring TJ Alexander and just giggles at him. She then begins to speak.

Crossdresser Michelle: Hey their babies! I have got to face some guy named TJ Alexander who lost to that pipsqueak Ace Sky last week. But  I love it I get to face a man who is battered and broken. All I have to say is I am going to have my tities ready. I am horny for TJ Alexander maybe he can make me a sammich when I beat him and break him further. TJ Alexander my tits are hard for you and if you take a Gaze then I have got you in my Trap. I 'll give you Medusas Gaze into my rocking titties. Then you will turn to stone! Or perhaps I will give you TITTY BUSTER That you soon won't forget! TEE HEE I will be waiting for you babies. Do you have the balls to face me? TOODLES FOR NOW!!!

The Cameras fade to black

(Scene opens with TJ Alexander standing in front of the AWS backdrop)

“I know the world is a very strange place at the moment, I know that the world is swaying from left to right every single day and I know that the world is very dark for some, mental health is at a all time high and if your someone like me who is in their early twenties the future is looking bleak in the real world. But in this world, the wrestling world the ring is the safe place for a lot of people. But here in Asylum Wrestling Society is a crazy place in general, hence the name. But my match this week is something that I’ve never thought I’d have in a million years. My match this week on Turmoil is against Cross-Dresser Michelle.”

(TJ frowns)

“Cross-Dresser Michelle I saw you’re promo and to be honest It didn’t register into my head, because I don’t see you as a threat, I don’t see you as a pro-wrestler and I don’t see you lasting very long in AWS let alone the wrestling business, I don’t know your future plans but I can see them being not in my ring. I can see your future plans being under a rock somewhere because you know you don’t deserve to be in the wrestling world.”

(TJ scoffs)

“I am gonna make sure that you Cross-Dresser Michelle feel pain and regret for ever stepping into the ring with me, all your smack-talk can be thrown away into the rubbish bin, because when I beat you in the middle of the ring, you’ll sense that you don’t belong in the ring with me.”

(Scene ends)