Champions

Match Three WXW Women’s European Championship Match Ladder Match Triple Threat

Thund3rEnigma

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was time for Sarah Frost to get another title run, as she will be competing for the WXW Women's European Championship against both Destiny Michaels and Roxanne. She knows at Anarchy it will not be a easy task, but she was going to do whatever it takes to win.

The scene opens up at a graveyard. We see Sarah Frost walk through the graveyard with flowers in her hand. She sighs a little, as she finds her mom's grave, as she kneels down, and puts the flowers on it. Sarah takes a deep breath, trying to not cry.

Sarah Frost: Hey mom. I know your looking down at me right now. I know your proud of me, but I feel like I have let you down. Yes I have a great job as a wrestler, and I should be champion right now, but my record isn't as good as what I want it to be.

Sarah was keep working hard to get where she wanted to be. She still has titles she wants to win, and doing it for her family is what she cares about the most.

Sarah Frost: I did get a win over Destiny Michaels a few weeks back. so that's a start to getting myself back on the winning track again.

She smiles a little bit, then she kept speaking.

Sarah Frost: Well now it's going to be Anarchy, and I have a triple threat match for the WXW Women's European championship. I am going to make you proud by giving it my all, and walk out the champion.

As Sarah was getting ready to speak again, we see her good friend Kristina approach her.

Sarah Frost: Hey Kristina. How did you find me?

Kristina: I went to your house, and since you wasn't home, I called your dad. He said you would be here.

Sarah Frost: Yeah I was just visiting my mom. Haven't been here recently, so I brought her some fresh flowers for her.

Kristina: They look beautiful. I know you miss your mom.

Sarah Frost: My dad said he will be by later after he works.

Kristina: Oh I didn't know he was working when I called. I should have waited.]

Sarah Frost: Don't worry about it. He's allowed to take phone calls. Let's sit down on the bench, and we'll talk some more.

Kristina nods her head, as they go to sit down on a nearby bench.

Kristina: I overheard you talking about competing in a match this week. I hope your ready.

Sarah Frost: I am more than prepared Kristina. I take on both Destiny Michaels and Roxanne for the WXW Women's European championship. I already beat Destiny Michaels a few weeks back. I already proved I can beat her. Now I need to worry about two opponents, but I'm not going to let having two opponents throw me off. I am going to do whatever I can to bring a title around this waist.

Kristina: You have been working hard for a long time. You don't go around asking for title shots.

Sarah Frost: No I don't. I want management to see just how damn bad I want to be champion. I don't complain about losing a match either. If I lose a match, I walk into my next match trying to be better than ever. I know a lot of people don't think I have what it takes to be a champion Kristina, but I say "screw the haters". They can kiss my ass.

Sarah was getting fired up.

Sarah Frost: I'm going to show Destiny Michaels and Roxanne just what I can do inside that ring. I'm not taking this match laying down. I've been champion everywhere I've been, but now that I am in AWS, it's time I kick some major ass.

Sarah got a serious look on her face, as Kristina nods her head.

Kristina: Well you know I will be watching your match Sarah. I better go for now. I'll talk to you later.

Sarah Frost: See you later Kristina.

As Kristina heads off, Sarah walks over to her mom's grave, and kisses it, as the scene slowly fades to black.

The scene is seen taking place inside of the Anarchy pay per view inside of the Asylum Wrestling Society 's umbrella where there's going to be a triple threat match for the Vacated European Championship title.  One of the said three ladies that's going to be going after the said title is the woman who is known as " The Rich Bitch " Destiny Michaels.  She's facing Roxanne and Sarah Frost for that sad title.  She takes a deep breath and say.

Destiny: You know, I really don’t mind being a underdog.  I mean, the entire fed is against me saying that I can't really do anything.  They say that others deserve to be the winners and champions. What about me!!?? What about Destiny Michaels?? Well, fuck them all. I'm going to show them up and prove to myself that I'm very much capable of being a champion here at AWS and it starts now. 

She looks in the mirror and say.

Destiny: Roxanne, why don't you go right back to the Red Light district and sell your body to who ever wants to fuck you.  You are just a pretty face. That pretty face will be bloodied and be scared up. 

She takes a few sips from her Core hydration water bottle and say.

Destiny: Sarah Frost, you poor soul. You are doing this for your late father and mother?  How sweet! How touching! God, you are really making me really sick. I can't wait to put my hands on your throat and see you gasp for your everlasting breath. I be so 100 percent happy to have you join your late parents up in Heaven.  When the smoke clears, it will be me becoming the new European champion even if it kills me. 

She bawled up her fists and with strong force, smashed the mirror in front of her see it shatter into a million pieces. She evily smiles as the scene fades into darkness.