Champions

Match Two: Jenny Kay versus White Rabbit Demon

MeTaL

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

* All white rabbit demon appears in men and women bodies, while James Walker appears in the middle with them. James walks towards to the camera as he gets ready to speak.*

James Walker: Let me tell you a story of how he/she met the white rabbit and how the white rabbit became a demon. Let’s see, since kindergarten grade in primary school, he/she was full of fun and wants to make new friends in the first day of kindergarten but no one wants to be friend with he/she because he/she is different to them but one big kindergartener bully decides to make fun of he/she because of how he/she wearing something different on their ears called hearing impaired. Once the school was finished in the afternoon as he/she got picked up by their parents and decided to hide the sadness with a smile showing their parents that he/she have fun. During the night where he/she sleep, she was in a dream world that looks real and it was a kid’s playground in that reality. A friendly white rabbit was there while standing and it decided to approach to him/her asking to play.

*The camera changes into the Dream world where little he/she was approached by white rabbit decides to ask him/her to play.*

White Rabbit: Hello new little friend, do you wanna play with me on the swing? What’s the matter, I’m not here to hurt you cause I’m here to make you happy!

*He/she looks down In sadness.*

White Rabbit: I’m sensing that you’re hurt of what you have been through, what happen?

*He/she looked back to white rabbit but begins to cry in tears. The white rabbit hugs him/her to calm down. While the white rabbit cuddling him/her, it sees of who bullied him/her then stops cuddling to look at him/her.*

White Rabbit: Poor child, that person shouldn’t bullied you for you looked different to them, I will bring another friend of mine who is a rabbit as well, which rabbit do you want to play with?

*He/she looks at the rabbits behind the White Rabbit.*

He/She: The Green rabbit cause it’s my favourite colour.

*The camera reverts back to James Walker as he continues to speak the story.*

James Walker: He/She begins to play with the green rabbit, while the white rabbit decides to hunt down the bully who bullied him/her through the dream reality. Once the white rabbit found the bully, it changed him in bully’s mind as he was told not to hurt the kid again or it’ll take his soul by killing the bully. Next day the bully decided to apologise to him/her for hurting and making fun of his/her looks and became friends.

*Few white rabbit disappear while James Walker looks left and right.*

James Walker: Looks like we’re getting closer of who is the white rabbit demon Jenny Kay. Now let’s fast forward to where he/she in year 3, he/she still friends with the bully and still have the same class kids, another 2 more bullies decided to pick on him/her during in lunch time, let’s see what happened shall we?

*Camera shows to where he/she was in year 3 class, playing with her best friend who used to bullied him/her until 2 new bullies decided to pick their target but his/her best friend steps up to them to stop.*

Best Friend: Whatever you try to do, don’t bully my best friend or else.

Bully #1: Or else what chump?

Best Friend: You’ll get hunted down by someone that you’ll never get hurt in your dreams.

Bully #2: Hahahaha, great joke chump! Move aside or join in to get embarrassed with deaf kid!

*Camera reverts back to James Walker, while women white rabbits disappear.*

James Walker: Looks like the white rabbit demon is a male, we’re getting real close to who that man is as white rabbit demon. Let’s get back to the story now.

*The camera reverts back to the story where his best friend decides to stand next to him.*

Bully #1: Hey deaf boy, why don’t you go back to where you come from in the mornings?

He: No, I rather stay here and I’m not going to back down from you two cause I looked different toy you two as I’ve got hearing aids on my ears to hear clearly when people talk to me and I go to a deaf school in the mornings to get better in social and learn stuff of what this school will give me to work on homework.

Bully #2: Oh wow, you go to a stupid special deaf school in the mornings and come here in the afternoons to learn more. We don’t care cause we are going to embarrass you and your friend, so you can leave here as we don’t want you here again!

*Two bullies decided to pull their pants down and shove them on the ground while he gets back up to try push back with is right hand but the bully stopped him by twisting his arm to begin his back and hurt it. They hear the footsteps then the bullies runs away, his best friend helped him to pull his pants back up while he was holding his right arm and smiles back to his best friend while his best friend pulls his own pants back up. During the night where he was sleeping, the white rabbit appeared in the dream reality again on the park and it sees that he is hurt, white rabbit touches his right arm to see what happened and notices that it was two bullies and it’s new ones. It sees his best friend stands up to them to stop and it saw the two faces of the two bullies while he plays catch with his green rabbit friend, it starts hunting down the bullies. The camera reverts back to James Walker and there was one white rabbit left.*

James Walker: Looks like we have found out this man and I’m going to reveal who is that man is under the white rabbit demon mask. Jenny get ready to be shocked!

*While James touches the mask but the man disappeared while James turns around to look at the camera then James’s eyes turned into bright red with a sadistic smile.*

James Walker: Jenny, the White Rabbit Demon is me….. I was the little kid who gets bullied by different people through school, I was approached by the White Rabbit in the dream world of sleep. White Rabbit hunts down my bullies to victimised them for what they have done to me. Now it joins me to this fed AWS, it wants to fight his first victim of this match….. You said you fear no monster, well Jenny those were failures monsters that you have fought….. White Rabbit is a dangerous monster that you never fought before…..

*James Walker walks backwards to the dark then returns back as White Rabbit Demon with blood drooling from his mouth and left arm.*

White Rabbit Demon: Nice to meet you Jenny….. I’m happy that you decided to be my victim….. I am a friend of James Walker when I met him as a little kid who feel hurt….. I hunt down his bullies to changed their mind to be James’s friend at school and he has some….. Now time for the future and new things for us….. The years have changed my looks as he grows older while I’m in James’s mind when he decides to choose wrestling….. while he joined AWS, he feels home in this fed….. as we are going to have fun to compete matches, he feels no pain as I don’t feel any PAIN!…. I’ll be ready for you as I will put you in the hooks as I will teach you to FEAR ME!…. Hahahaha…… time to play with the rabbit Jenny and time to be my VICTIM!….. 

*White rabbit demon grabbed the man who is holding the camera up in the air while blood has burst from the cameraman’s head when he strike his left blooded hand through then looked at the camera while White Rabbit Demon starts eating the piece of flesh from the cameraman’s face then runs towards the camera and the camera feed went black while the letters said “Feed you head”