Champions

Byker Bytch • versus • Olympia Waybright © (w/ Desiree Forte)

Sophie

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“To whom it may concern” ...

“I hope this letter finds you well. I, The Byker Bytch am officially accepting the challenge. Of Olympia Waybright for a match at Madness for this Tuesday night …

The pressure of wrestling has done nothing, but try to make my somewhat normal lifestyle …a living Hades for the last few years, and I for one am tired of it. It is my hope to bring this "disrespect" to an end on April 9th.

But let it be known, I'm not expecting just a wrestling match, I have no interest in trying to wrestle her. I want to punish her! I want to hurt her. I want to etch a smile onto her foreheads, that she will never lose. I want her to look me in the eyes, and know why she will never wipe the smile from My face!

In return, I'm challenging Olympia to a "Byker’s Chain" match. The rules are very simple …

A roofed steel cage, the ropes are replaced with Barbed Wire, the walls of the cage are covered in weapons, the ring mat is covered in thumb tacks, the only way to win is … to be the only one left standing!!

That’s the match, that’s my challenge. If she is, um ….human enough, enough ...if AWS is truly the fair and just company …I think that it is, and if these fans think they can handle the violence? That will ensue within that cage, then this match will come to be at Madness ...

And let it be known, that Olympia Waybright will not walk out of that ring. She will be carried out, and she will know exactly …why I'm so damn ready, to show the Women’s Division ...will be led by a me. Not by America's Next Top Model!!

-Signed, CC

{I’m sure we all read the letter Byker Bytch sent to management, excepting the challenging and then rechallenging Olympia to a "Byker’s Chain” match. Well needless to say, Byker Bytch may have bit off a little more than she can chew. Sure, the young woman is certifiably one Tough Bytch, but Byker’s mouth isn't going to help in this kind of match. We find her with Darrick Kaine standing in the middle of an empty gym. With a broken-down wrestling ring in the center of the room}

Darrick: Look CC, you’re going to need some major training ...if you think you’re going to defeat this one. I wouldn't be against you putting off this match for a month or two, to be honest.

{Byker tries to reply, as she bench-presses 235lbs} 

CC: No, Madness. Olympia , Body Bag!!

Darrick: Oh Kay ...Training it is. Well then, we better get in the ring ...and start your offence, and defense training!

{Darrick leads Byker to the ring, they both roll in under the ropes}

Darrick: You know, it was a match like this one ...where I got the 32 big ones over my right eye?? 

CC: Olympia Waybright ...Body Bag!!

Darrick: Right ...Chain Match!! 

{Darrick charges Byker with an elbow shot, but she ducks and flips her friend over with a back body drop}

Darrick: OWW ...Nice one!!

{Darrick rolls over and charges her friend again, but Byker takes him down with a clothesline. Darrick shakes the cobwebs out}

Darrick: Impressive, but you know I’m being nice …right??

CC: Yeah, I know ...Knock It Off!!

{Darrick gets back to his feet, and reaches in his pocket. He pulls out a dirty gym sock, and shoves it over his right hand. Byker waits patiently across the ring, as her friend comes at her swinging his hand. Darrick grabs Byker by the head, and tries to ram the sock down her throat. But Byker responds with a head butt, then she slaps her friend into a choke hold}

CC: Shhhhh ...Shhhh ...Stop struggling, it’ll only make it hurt more.

{Darrick is swinging his arms wildly, trying to escape the hold}

CC: Hush little baby, don't say a word …CC's going to buy you a mocking bird.

{Darrick's eyes roll back in his head, as he stops struggling}

CC: And if that mockingbird don't sing, CC's go to buy you a diamond ring.

{Byker drops her now tired friend, on the mat. She drops to her knees, and bends over him}

CC: And if that diamond ring don't shine, CC's going to make that other wrestler DIE!!

{Byker rolls over onto her back, and starts kicking her legs into the air and laughs historically. After several minutes, she rolls out of the ring. After she disappears from the camera’s view, Darrick’s eyes pop open*

Darrick: Bwahahahahaha!! One week, He-he he-he ... Olympia Waybright hahahahehehe! And when the match is all over with ...HAHAHA!! They are going to love her, as much as I love her ...Because, she’s going to free them from the misery of their controlled lives.

{Byker stands at the edge of the ring, and her hands hang over the apron*

CC: You should thank me now ...while you can still breath, under your own power. I'm going to free you from your dual personalities. I'm going to give you peace of mind, and I'm going to give you an early grave. I love my people, that’s why you get a warning. Call your Mommas, your Daddies, and any other family member …who may care enough to listen, and you better say your goodbyes too. I promise you, this coming Friday ...will be the last time anyone, will ever see or hear from you Ever again. I Will Be The Next, Dominate Force!!

{Byker gives the camera lens a big kiss, and shoves it off to the side as we fade to black on her laughter}

a12b74c691a99122a48afb87cf5301c7.jpg