Champions

Destiny Michaels Vs. Aliyah Ford

MeTaL

*MAIN EVENT*
~Rose Thorn Match~
1685257080500.jpg
{This match will be contested under No DQ rules. Basically anything goes, with an added Rose Thorn vine on a pole}
Destiny Michaels Vs. Aliyah Ford

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bodak Yellow" by Card B blasts throughout the Kingdom in Seattle,WA...Aliyah Ford walks out onto the stage as the crowd erupts into cheers then Aliyah Ford walks down the ramp then she climbs up on the apron then she climbs into the ring then she motions for the fans to kiss her ass then she asks for the microphone 

Aliyah Ford:Tonight i am making my return and tonight i am facing Destiny Michaels 

Aliyah Ford:Tonight i'm going to whoop her ass and then i'm going to move on to my next victim

Aliyah Ford:Honestly i did want to come back and have you guys cheer for me but i realized i don't care about any of you and tonight i'm going to leave Destiny in a pool of her own blood

She throws down the microphone

"Bodak Yellow" by Card B blasts throughout the Kingdom in Seattle,WA...Aliyah Ford walks out of the ring then she walks up the ramp and goes backstage

Destiny Michaels is seen in her locker room getting ready for her 2nd match at the AWS fed. It’s against the returning Aliyah Ford. She is seen putting the finishing touches and sees that a camera crew is seen coming inside of her locker room. She evily smiles and says.

Destiny: Hello there, you losers! It’s me Destiny Michaels and I did get my debut show win so I am now getting ready to wrestle on the Turmoil show and it’s a doozy. You see.

She’s seen taking a few sips from her Diet Pepsi and continued onto saying.

Destiny: I now get to try to make Aliyah Ford, the returning ho in a Rose Thorn match.  OOH !I am so ready to whip Miss Ford with the Rose thorn and see her bleed crimson red. I don’t like playing games. Hell, I am not called The Rich Bitch for nothing. Poor people like you  are so beneath me.

She giggled and took a final look in the mirror and say.

Destiny: It is going to be my destiny to beat you and force you to kiss my feet. Enough of the talking. I see you later IN MY RING!

She was seen texting a special someone to watch her match. She sent the message and said a prayer for her to get her second win.