*Match Four*

~Vixens Title Match~

Addison Hepburn Vs. Jayne Doe

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Addison Hepburn lived for the spotlight without a doubt. Born to perform with a drive to compete. It started in front of cameras and audiences as a movie and stage actress and she carried it to her time as a professional wrestler. Every promo, every match, every interview, every photoshoot. She believed she was born to be a star and that’s what guided her to victory and success. And that success would drive her to championship wins.

Which brought us to the Vixens Title Tournament. Addison did victorious work in it leading up to the final match which was taking place at KORE Assault in Brooklyn, New York. Barclays Center. Sold out crowd. Ready to watch her in action in the championship bout

They damn sure weren’t here to see Jayne Doe.

Make no mistake Jayne must’ve had some kind of talent to get this far. This whole tournament had badass, powerful, women in it. Plus there wasn’t room for a lot of FIRSTS in pro wrestling so to be the first champion of any title was something that no wrestler thought of…but none would oppose. And if you had the chance to be the first you better take it!

Plus despite having an ego big enough to have its own zip code Addison did all the things she was supposed to do as a wrestler to prepare for this night. Train, study matches, research promo ideas. Not just because she wanted to win but she came too far to lose and in the bright lights and big city of Brooklyn, just hours away from her hometown she had to put on a victorious show. As well as the best promo she could for the KORE Assault viewers to see!

—--------------------------------------

The scene started outside of Barclays and it looked like a movie premiere. People lined up outside of the arena. Paparazzi and a few stars of stage and screen. Luxury cars and limousines carrying VIPs. It looked like a star-studded affair!

And then coming out of a white stretch limousine was the woman of honor herself. Addison Hepburn! Stepping out of the limo wearing a tight red designer dress that hugged her perfect 10 figure to grant her glamorous beauty in her outfit. As if her hair and makeup alone didn’t do that. And of course she was peppered by the press and had a couple of quick interviews and all of them were wrestling related. And all of them were focusing on KORE Assault and the Vixens Title. As if the title match was like a movie.

And Addison was asserting that point in her voice over.

Addison Hepburn: I LOVE to win things. Like I don’t know the scientific stuff behind it but the feel of success gives me such a rush. Knowing that my hard work and intelligence and training and effort gets me what I want. Especially at the expense of someone who I know I can beat. That doesn’t deserve to be in the same ring as me, or in the same category I am. I guess the only thing I love more than winning is seeing other people lose! With that belief no wonder why I became a pro wrestler after spending time as an actress. So wrestling here in KORE is perfect for me. Just like the Vixen’s Title is perfect for me. I mean just look at me. I look like a vixen. Beautiful, strong, practically perfect in every way with a body for men and women to drool over~

And then the fans got to see a brief montage of Addison posing in bikinis and swimsuits. With a little bit of workout footage, In a company full of women with alternative, unique looks that didn’t fit the conventionally attractive mold Addison however DID. It wouldn’t be out of character for a woman like her to wear a bikini and pose with supermodel sexiness in a photoshoot like an old school diva between kicking ass in the ring.

Addison Hepburn: I mean what do I look like losing to a random Jayne Doe? I mean she must think she’s the luckiest woman alive appearing in this match with me with a chance to be Vixens Champion. Jayne if you’re listening you must think you’re a rising contender who has a fair shot at beating me. But in reality you're just a part of my story. An EXTRA in my movie. You are nothing compared to me and you’re just here to make me look good and be that opponent for me to overcome. 

Then came the direct trash talk. Addison believed she was superior to Jayne Doe in every way and that Jayne was at best the final obstacle for her here at KORE Assault. Not a true threat. Nobody to fear. Would Jayne Doe prove her wrong?

And then Addison in full wrestling gear appeared on a nicely lit background to explain to the fans how she felt directly.

Addison Hepburn: So all of you watching KORE Assault are invited to my premiere I call “Championship Vixen.” Starting tonight! And it’s about ME and how I become champion by kicking Jayne Doe’s ASS.